Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 14:12   #1

Punto MJD Emotion Pack or Linea MJD Dynamic Pack

Hi All,
I have been going through this weird dilemma for about a month now.

I had been looking forward to Linea, Jazz and Punto as my next car. Now that all three of them are in the market, I'm looking to change from my 3 years old Santro.

The cars I'm looking at are Linea and Punto. Affordability wise, I can stretch upto Linea Dynamic Pack Diesel. I test drove both of these cars a few times, and am still(even more!) confused as to what to go for.

One of the only criteria I have are
+ Should be a good drive. Although I do drive Palio 1.6 quite regularly, have become a fairly sedate driver. I like both Linea and Punto, driveability wise!
+ The car would also be chauffeur driven for most part of the week.
+ I would have, on an average one long trip with four on board. Currently, I use my firned's NHC for this. Comfort including rear seat comfort is paramount!
+ The monthly run would be about 1800 KMs per month.
+ I plan to keep the car for about 4 years, and sell off after this. Though it is very premature to ask this question; I would also have the resale value in my mind, while considering this purchase(I know its a Fiat, nevertheless!)
+ I would want at least an ABS in the car, that's why am willing to stretch upto Linea Dynamic Pack.

The heart says to go for Punto MJD Emotion Pack; while another part of heart vouches for Linea MJD Dynamic Pack- Flamenco Red or Medium Grey (though I've only seen web pictures of this yet, that is flooring me).

Please suggest and help me reach a decision soon!
~Satyam
Old 4th August 2009, 14:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

There are five threads on Punto MJD Emotion Pack or Linea MJD Dynamic Pack. They're sitting right below your thread. Please go through them. You'll find your answer.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed