Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2010, 16:42   #31
BHPian

Re: 2002 palio 1.6 GTX (or) 2006 Baleno (or) New palio stile 1.6 sports (or) Ford fus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Mr Bean how about a used swift?Its gonna be having almost same performance like the baleno and the front seats have amazing comfort too.
Actually swift seems a good choice, but only a new one for sure. The Zxi is way over my budget & I am not keen on taking a loan. The baleno does have good thigh support for highway drives but in city it gets problematic due to is low slungness and constant clutch usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Yes, you need an Automatic.

Go for a new car, you will have at least three years of trouble free ownership. The choice narrows down to either A Star or i10 auto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
Why not a A-Star Auto? Easier in traffic and no more knee pains?
With 2010 coming to an end, you may get a very good deal.
auto is the way to go, but the waiting time is too much. I test drove the zxi, it had a good seating & a lighter clutch. My mind is all set to book the
a-star zxi, I have been offered a discount of 50k here in Chennai on few readily available colors.
Old 16th December 2010, 17:12   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2002 palio 1.6 GTX (or) 2006 Baleno (or) New palio stile 1.6 sports (or) Ford fus

If the limited boot-space and rear-space are not issues for you, the A-Star is a good bet. Fully loaded with airbags, ABS, seat-height adjuster, etc etc.

However, since your problem with the Baleno is knee pain (due to clutch usage), how is the A-Star MT going to help rid of it ? I think you need an AT car. What is the delivery period quoted in Chennai for A*-AT ? i-10 AT is the other option.

The A*-AT is a breeze to drive - really enjoyed the clutch-less driving.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks