Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2009, 13:47   #31
MCR
BHPian

@Sada,
Pls donot buy a New "old" car, M800 that is.
Pls look at Alto Lx (2,98,000) and Spark.
On Spark you get 3 years of free maintenance contract.
Look at Sundaram Motors or The other one (oops I forgot the name) on Hosur Road.

Rdgs,
Manoj
Old 9th September 2009, 14:20   #32
BHPian

Weel I feel Spark should be complete VFM.
3 years free service including oils !!!! WOW !

Between if you are looking at a Maruti it should be an Alto.
M800 - Na you had one.. so why another one ??

Change is the only thing constant in human life !
Old 10th September 2009, 20:20   #33
BHPian

It has been 8 days now since my 5 speed was sold! I have decided on Alto LXI mainly because of the mileage. I have taken the Finance Quotation from Pratham Motors - 3,14,000 is the on-road price after a discount of 15K. Pearl Silver is what I was looking for and that colour has been discontinued, but they have introduced a new colour by name "Ecru Beige" - I am yet to see the new colour as the stocks have not arrived yet (it seems the same colour is available in Estillo also). I am yet to put together the documents required for loan and there is another dilemma now. Does it make sense to wait until January and go for a 2010 model or should I go ahead and buy the car this month itself? I may also get a BS IV Alto by then! What are the advantages/disadvantages of buying now/Jan?

Regards,

Raj
Old 11th September 2009, 00:49   #34

Hi Sada,

Also please know that Maruti 800 will be phased out starting from 2010. May be company would lure you with good deals but checkout with them.

Four your ref. i have am posting a URL:

_http://trak.in/tags/business/2009/04/04/finally-maruti-800-will-be-retired-only-in-11-cities/

It stated that it will be retired in 11 cities, so that means apart from metros it might be retired in other cities as well.

Thanks,
Vivek
Old 11th September 2009, 21:20   #35
BHPian

Confusion is over at last! I have decided to wait for the BS IV Alto! As I intend to keep this car for a long time, there is nothing like owning the latest version. Additional advantage of waiting is that I can save some more money and go for a lesser loan. Thanks to all of you for the valuable inputs.

Regards,

Raj

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks