Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2009, 07:00   #46
BHPian

Hi Abhi, I gone through all the replies. But I differ from all of them.

My principle is simple - if there is a conflict between you heart (passions) and your head (logic, knowledge & intelligence) always do what your heart say....even-though your decison is wrong, you will be happy and your will have the peace of mind.

But if I was in your place, I would have opted to upgrade the car, even-though I may loose some money. If your current car satisfies all your needs and keeps you emotionally happy, your decision is perfect, other wise I advice you to go forward with your wish to upgrade.

Another important thing is the opportunity cost. People generally advices only about the tangible benefits, but if you see some intangible benefits than the money you may loose, please do it. This is true if you wish to own a car with more pulling power and performance - if you are drive more in highways or if you want to project your social status image, you will never regret. You cannot regain the time and lost opportunities. Please understand by upgrading your car you are not upgrading a machine but lots more like your convenience, social status, safety etc. which are invaluable.

No doubt, all other cars in your wish list are better than an Alto. In my opinion GM Spark is the best car and having the best VFM among all B segment cars.

Last edited by sunil8089 : 7th October 2009 at 07:12.

Most Viewed