Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2009, 01:11   #31
BHPian

5 Star Safety rating.
Excellent build quality finish that would match any cars a segment higher.
Hyundai After Sales Service
Decent mileage of 12 kms within city drive, and
Spacious

i20 satisfies all your needs. Go for it and trust me you wont regret.
Old 12th December 2009, 01:12   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenalinJunkie View Post
I think the i20 1.2 asta (o) has recieved the least attention for such a hyped up car from our distinguished mods.Most of the threads are linked to the i20 CRDi, but wouldnt a comparison be even more helpful??

I recently read an absolutely fantastic review of the Indigo Manza by GTO which was extremely detailed, accurate and most importantly neutral.Such reviews are an absolute boon to people who are trying to decide on a car but dont have the experience or the technical prowess to do so themselves.

I really dont trust the auto magazines and car shows [especially ZIGWHEELS] and Ownership reports are great but generally a little biased and emotional.

Mods & Seniors - Could someone pleeeease give a detailed review of the i20 1.2 asta(0) as i have not found any such thread on the forum.

PS: Does anyone have any verified information about the VW Polo because from the pictures floating around - the "Indian" Polo suppossedly has a different face !!!!!! [Read - not like the Sirocco]
Very true. A detailed review on i20 would help many prospective buyers. Like the one written by GTO on Chevy Beat.
Old 12th December 2009, 03:58   #33
BHPian

Hey bro! Go for the i20. Nothing to beat it. Its a looker, is filled to the brim with features and performs decently in city with good after sales service. I dont think we can ask for anything more.
Old 13th December 2009, 14:18   #34
BHPian

I'm looking to buy a car in Jan/Feb as well & am heavily inclined to the i20 1.2 asta.
I love the i20 styling & the really appreciate the dual-tone interiors. The car comes with a lot of goodies (Blue&Me is a great feature in the punto which is missing here, though i feel the interiors of the GP are far inferior)
Have a friend who own the i20 & he doesn't find it grossly underpowered in city conditions. Though highways tend to be a little disappointing.
the 5 Star safety is definitely a feather in the i20's cap along with after sales service.

I'd suggest you wait till the Jan AutoShow to see the new cars being launched & their effect on the prices of current offerings. In case you don't change your mind, a 2010 vehicle is definitely gonna be worth the wait.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks