Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2010, 14:49   #31
h14
BHPian
 
h14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CBE/BLR
Posts: 908
Thanked: 2,143 Times
Default any updates?

Hi wmanu

Have you bought your car? I have a Spark LPG and put up my review @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...er-review.html

Think it might be of some help to someone.

Last edited by h14 : 28th April 2010 at 14:50.
h14 is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 09:25   #32
BHPian
 
wmanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 140
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post
Hi wmanu

Have you bought your car? I have a Spark LPG and put up my review @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...er-review.html

Think it might be of some help to someone.
Thanks mate. Yes my brother finally bought a Manza, after all discussions and brainstorming!

Nice and clean review. Keeping going and happy motoring.
wmanu is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 15:53   #33
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Surat/Mumbai
Posts: 199
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmanu View Post
Thanks mate. Yes my brother finally bought a Manza, after all discussions and brainstorming!

Nice and clean review. Keeping going and happy motoring.
Manza Safire or Quadrajet?
Johnny_ is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 17:47   #34
BHPian
 
wmanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 140
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
Manza Safire or Quadrajet?
Manza Safire Aura + .
wmanu is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 20:59   #35
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Surat/Mumbai
Posts: 199
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmanu View Post
Manza Safire Aura + .
That's a great car. But wouldn't retrofitting an LPG kit void the warranty?
Johnny_ is offline  
Old 30th April 2010, 09:25   #36
BHPian
 
wmanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 140
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
That's a great car. But wouldn't retrofitting an LPG kit void the warranty?
He is running on Patrol. LPG Kit may be an option for future, but not now.
wmanu is offline  
Old 30th April 2010, 13:01   #37
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Surat/Mumbai
Posts: 199
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmanu View Post
He is running on Patrol. LPG Kit may be an option for future, but not now.
Ah, Then its fine .
Johnny_ is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks