Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2010, 12:51   #46
BHPian

@ SCH Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Yes.. Figo Titanium is in my mind and keep reading the test drive reports from various experts. I'm waiting for it to deliver and let it prove by practical. Then plan to go for it..!!! I know I would need to wait for 2 to 3 months time.
Old 9th May 2010, 21:37   #47
BHPian

Does any of expert test drive a Swift ZXi (P) K-Series and Ford Figo Titanium (P)? Appreciate if you can share the driving experience and the interior quality and etc? I really would like to know which is best for to keep another 5 to 7 years, safety features, easy drive, easy maintenance and etc. If there is a thread already, please direct me to there. Thanks/Siva
Old 9th May 2010, 21:57   #48
Senior - BHPian

I too am thinking along similar lines for my next car, and would like to share a piece of info which got me thinking: Ritz Zxi is a whopping 60k less than Swift Zxi. It lacks only the climate control which is present in Swift.
Old 9th May 2010, 22:34   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
I too am thinking along similar lines for my next car, and would like to share a piece of info which got me thinking: Ritz Zxi is a whopping 60k less than Swift Zxi. It lacks only the climate control which is present in Swift.
Thanks for the info...! Personally I didn't like the shape of Ritz. I am planning for either Swift ZXi (P) or Figo Titanium. Looking for more info to come-up !!!

Note from Mod : Thread closed. Please search the forum for Swift versus Figo discussions.

Last edited by GTO : 10th May 2010 at 16:27. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks