Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 08:28   #31
BANNED

Re: Which car is safer? A Star ZXI or Ritz LXI?

Hey Sankar even I was in budget and seeing safety concerns ( using swift from last 8 years I know what Maruti is upto ) I ended up deciding on Rapid DSG for wife, Polo was the strongest contender but Rapid was value for money and family liked it they way it drives around and ease of controls and safety.
I opened one thread for the same trying to get the views of experts over here Honda Brio automatic vs Polo, it seems talking bad about Swift build quality and safety concerns took tool on that topic and it went off the air. My blunt opinion about Maruti, they are worst car ever to own when you are concerned about safety, considering their build, braking or anything else they are not up-to the mark and close to 9L for Swift ZDI? come on Maruti for what we should pay you so much? When we are getting Polo DSG just by adding another 100K. Same applies for their other budget cars. I may sound going off topic but somehow it related to their overall product quality and pricing. Hope mods will not chop off this post, never seen any serious concern about Maruti and their products safety issues.
Ajaybiz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:10   #32
BHPian

Re: Which car is safer? A Star ZXI or Ritz LXI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Hey Sankar even I was in budget and seeing safety concerns ( using swift from last 8 years I know what Maruti is upto ) I ended up deciding on Rapid DSG for wife, Polo was the strongest contender but Rapid was value for money and family liked it they way it drives around and ease of controls and safety.
I opened one thread for the same trying to get the views of experts over here Honda Brio automatic vs Polo, it seems talking bad about Swift build quality and safety concerns took tool on that topic and it went off the air. My blunt opinion about Maruti, they are worst car ever to own when you are concerned about safety, considering their build, braking or anything else they are not up-to the mark and close to 9L for Swift ZDI? come on Maruti for what we should pay you so much? When we are getting Polo DSG just by adding another 100K. Same applies for their other budget cars. I may sound going off topic but somehow it related to their overall product quality and pricing. Hope mods will not chop off this post, never seen any serious concern about Maruti and their products safety issues.
I am very happy to see sensible buyers. People are coming out of the vicious M badge.

Rapid DSG is a brilliant choice. All the best.

@Sankar- I strongly suggest you to choose a fully loaded car always. Our life is more important than anything on earth. Even in city limits, for example outer ring road in Bangalore or Hosur road, we sometime get to drive at 80 kmph. So even in City, a fully loaded car makes sense. Please always choose a car with airbags and ABS. At least sensible motor lovers like us,we the bhpians will advocate safety and security to all the common masses out there

Last edited by rki2007 : 23rd December 2014 at 17:23.
rki2007 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks