Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2010, 16:28   #16
BHPian

Thanks Guys for your inputs. yesterday were passing a Honda showroom and thought to go in. We went in and expressed our interest in Jazz. We had never before had sat in it or even test drove it. The car looks gorgeous. The interiors were very roomy and the space in the back was also amazing. We asked for a test ride and were out in just 2 minutes. The engine refinement is amazing. I could not hear a thing from outside when I drove on the highway. I could pull out the car from a turn at about 15 kmph in 3rd gear! Also there was no jerkiness felt while this happened.

The cupholders - 10 in number - we will not need more for sure. The bootspace was very impressive and the "magic seats" also make it very flexible. At the end of the test ride both of us were smiling ear to ear. However, we realized that it was 2 L more than i10. We came back home and slept it over.

In the morning we discussed this. If we have to spend the next 6-7 years in this car and use it almost everyday - why not buy one which not only gets us from point A to B, but also gives us happiness while we do it. We both were so impressed by it that we could not deny that we loved it.

We talked to our families and they said, if Jazz, then why not Linea, city etc.. Valid points - but our requirement was a hatch and we did not want a sedan. Finally, we made up our mind - and its going to be a sherbet blue color.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks