Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2010, 15:27   #1
BHPian

Hyundai relaunches i20, adds two new variants

Has any one test driven the new Hyundai i20 ?

The new variants of the all new i20 will go up for sale immediately and the prices (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the Era variant starts at Rs 451,816 while as the Sportz, positioned between the Magna and the Asta will be priced at Rs 531,817.

These variants come with new technology features which adds to the styling and also improves the fuel consumption. The Era has been introduced in with both the petrol and diesel engine as the price leading variant Sportz

The all new i20 comes loaded with many features. It has six-speed manual transmission gears in the diesel variant. The company claims that the additional sixth gear will facilitate fuel efficient driving. The sixth gear will also enable low rpm operation of the engine, making the i20 diesel more fuel-efficient and leading to a lower NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) and lesser wear and tear of the engine.
Old 7th April 2010, 15:32   #2
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranga View Post
Has any one test driven the new Hyundai i20 ?

The new variants of the all new i20 will go up for sale immediately and the prices (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the Era variant starts at Rs 451,816 while as the Sportz, positioned between the Magna and the Asta will be priced at Rs 531,817.

These variants come with new technology features which adds to the styling and also improves the fuel consumption. The Era has been introduced in with both the petrol and diesel engine as the price leading variant Sportz

The all new i20 comes loaded with many features. It has six-speed manual transmission gears in the diesel variant. The company claims that the additional sixth gear will facilitate fuel efficient driving. The sixth gear will also enable low rpm operation of the engine, making the i20 diesel more fuel-efficient and leading to a lower NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) and lesser wear and tear of the engine.
already a thread on this-
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...details-7.html
this is a duplicate
Closed Thread

Most Viewed