Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2010, 22:11   #31
BHPian

yeap. It does feel great. Though i see many i10s on the road! each has a different character! I am sure, I would make sure that mine has a different character. Would need to find a name for my i10 now
Old 14th June 2010, 23:23   #32
BHPian

Congrats mutant. good that you went for sports model saves lots of trouble. did you also check regarding loyalty bonus discount.
Old 15th June 2010, 07:09   #33
BHPian

@ikoneer, yes dude. I have already signed the letter and given my copy of the RC. Once the name transfer is done, I would give the copy of the name transfered RC. The DSC guys said, it would take close to 3-4 months to get back to loyalty bonus. is the time frame right?
Old 15th June 2010, 10:41   #34
BHPian

Congratulations on your new car!
I feel it was the right decision going in for the Sprtz model as the rear wash/wipe & defogger are not something to add on later.
The stock ICE is good, you will not be disappointed.
I hope you are taking advantage of all the discounts available, 'Corporate'+'Exchange'/'Loyalty',+Free Insurance+NCB Bonus as a further refund from Insurance company. Do check out all the details.
Old 15th June 2010, 11:31   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
Thats one hell of a deal mobike. How on earth you managed that, yes with ICE OE installed magna would be a good buy.
Thanks, you can read here the full list of freebies that i got with my Magna.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...omes-home.html
Old 15th June 2010, 12:26   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroThoughts View Post
Congratulations on your new car!
I feel it was the right decision going in for the Sprtz model as the rear wash/wipe & defogger are not something to add on later.
The stock ICE is good, you will not be disappointed.
I hope you are taking advantage of all the discounts available, 'Corporate'+'Exchange'/'Loyalty',+Free Insurance+NCB Bonus as a further refund from Insurance company. Do check out all the details.
Thanks ZeroThoughts dude. The corporate discount was an issue as the company I would in is not listed in the corporate. damn! I am getting pi$$ed. I work for a mid-tier pune based IT company. It doesnt feature in their list. No that is ruled out. Yes, exchange bonus is what I have signed up for. I will have to give the 'transfered RC copy'. It would take another 10 days for me to get the transfered copy. How long does it usually take for a refund?

Yes I got the free insurance, but since there is no NCB on my name, in the sense this is the first insurance on my name.

Since I choose a metallic color, the OTR was 4.82L+3k for the Hyundai remote lock. total came to 4.85L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Thanks, you can read here the full list of freebies that i got with my Magna.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...omes-home.html
Thanks for the link Mobike dude. I had opted for cash discount of 25K and hence didnt opt for any freebies. But I am getting the door mats & sun film as a freebie. I have to pay 1k extra for the 3m filming and 3k for the Hyundai remote lock.

Let me try to bargain today and get something else from the dealer.
Old 15th June 2010, 17:42   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Ok Guys, here it goes. I have booked a Oyser Grey Sportz model. The total OTR i got after discounts is 4.82L.
Oyster Grey. Thats exactly the same colour I opted for. Goes well with the looks and very easy to maintain.

4.82L OTR. Thats cool. In Bangalore it costs 5.05L OTR. Thanks to the high road tax value .

Congratulations on booking it and enjoy your drive. Thats one worth of a baby and will never disappoint you.
Old 15th June 2010, 19:19   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
Oyster Grey. Thats exactly the same colour I opted for. Goes well with the looks and very easy to maintain.

4.82L OTR. Thats cool. In Bangalore it costs 5.05L OTR. Thanks to the high road tax value .

Congratulations on booking it and enjoy your drive. Thats one worth of a baby and will never disappoint you.
Chillx samabhai. The color impresses us a lot. The choices we had were blushing red, red and oyster grey. We were against blushing red since it has become really common on chennai roads. Blod red was ruled out by my mother since it is considered inauspicious. The obvious choice after elimination would be the oyster grey. In chennai, especially in the place I live in, it is very difficult to maintain solid colors.
Old 16th June 2010, 17:00   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Thanks ZeroThoughts dude. The corporate discount was an issue as the company I would in is not listed in the corporate. damn! I am getting pi$$ed. I work for a mid-tier pune based IT company. It doesnt feature in their list. No that is ruled out. Yes, exchange bonus is what I have signed up for. I will have to give the 'transfered RC copy'. It would take another 10 days for me to get the transfered copy. How long does it usually take for a refund?
Check if they will pass on the Corporate discount based on your father's/wife's work place. I bought a Honda City and the dealer gave me the corporate discount based on my wife's place of work ! My own company was getting me Zero Corporate Discount .
Old 16th June 2010, 19:50   #40
BHPian

Hey mutantx?
When is you're new ride going to be delivered?
Old 16th June 2010, 21:48   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
Hey mutantx?
When is you're new ride going to be delivered?
Ive finished my Pre-registeration checkup today and also paid the remaining amount. The car passed out in flying colors. Tomorrow the car would be registered at Anna Nagar RTO. I plan to pick it up Friday since it is a very auspicious day I plan to take leave on Friday so that I can pickup my ride in broad-day light!

I saved another 6k by opting for insurance from outside. I got TATA AIG as against some unknown insurance offered by the dealer
Old 16th June 2010, 21:49   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroThoughts View Post
Check if they will pass on the Corporate discount based on your father's/wife's work place. I bought a Honda City and the dealer gave me the corporate discount based on my wife's place of work ! My own company was getting me Zero Corporate Discount .
Dude the problem is, my wife is a homemaker and my dad is a doctor who has his own hospital and isnt a member of some medical association. Hence both of them dont qualify for the discount. Let me check if there any other way.

The funniest part is that, it is my company that designed the primary electronics for the ECU for Hyundai cars! damn!

Last edited by MutantX : 16th June 2010 at 21:53.
Old 20th June 2010, 07:44   #43
BHPian

MutantX, Congrats for the car man! you wont regret the decision of buying Sportz! And for the loyalty bonus, i exchanged my getz at HMP by 29th Dec09 and they are giving me the Cheque today!
Drive safe!
Old 20th June 2010, 07:50   #44
BHPian

Thanks Sateesh dude. Yeap Sportz is truely fully loaded vehicle. You wouldnt need to add much, the stock ICE seem to be good for an average music buff like me. I would need to add some device that can stream music via USB. But i guess I would use my iPOD as of now :d
Old 20th June 2010, 21:39   #45
BHPian

Im in the same dilema but am opting for the Automatic.
Just figured out from the dealer that the same Sportz music system is now available as accessories. 13K with 4 speakers and this model also includes a USB. This is attracting me to buy the Magna and get the same Hyndai i10 ICE fixed as an accesory. however havent check what speakers they are giving. could be worth putting JBL.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks