Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2011, 14:07   #1
BHPian

The best Sales People we've come across!

So, we want to buy a new car.
We visit multiple Dealers in the process.
During this search, we find few exceptionally helpful Sales People. They guide us properly and genuinely help in decision making. We may/may not buy from the same showroom, but these people make an everlasting impression.
They are the unsung heroes. Could we dedicate this forum to such helpful Sales People to celebrate their efforts towards prospective customers' delight?
Old 27th June 2011, 11:08   #2
BHPian

Re: The best Sales People I came across!

I received great support from following People.

Jitu: Sanjay Hyundai
Jitu was always very enthusiastic. He was never tired of travelling 20 odd KM everytime we wanted a test drive. He never pushed for booking. He was having a very good knowledge of the product/industry and was always ready to help.

Brijesh: Mahalaxmi Automobiles (Maruti Suzuki)
Brijesh helped me a lot. He arranged for immediate test drive of the vehicle. He, never, was pushing for the booking. He fought with his seniors for the additional discounts. A good and genuine fellow!
Old 27th June 2011, 13:59   #3
BHPian

The sales person Mr. Ravishankar of Whitefield Honda, Bangalore helped me right from TD, explaining the tech stuff of ANHC, loan processing, accessories and till we took the car out of the showroom. Not only then, but even now, he is very co-operative and responds to me whenever I call him for any queries that I have.
Old 28th June 2011, 05:41   #4
BHPian

For me it has to be Amit Pathak, Pashankar Auto, Sus Road, Pune. I were in market initially with 10L budget for a sedan to compliment my aging Palio.He was really helpful in my first (casual) visit to them. He provided all information on Optra, when indicated my displeasure on the interior styling. He offered the Cruze demo, followed by long test ride.

When eventually sold on Cruze, Amit offered Cruze LT as another viable option possible with hiked budget and/or Palio exchange. However LT variant (being low selling in Cruze family) was not available for demo in showroom, he took us to service station and both the yard for a Dekko explore. Walk through hundreads of beats, sparks parked to find the BRIDE.

To end the long story short, he provided a good deal on purchase, ensured the delivery happens on Akshay Tritiya (amidst the GM strike and waiting for variant) and still my 1st point for any inputs.

I have also found the team led by equally enthusiastic and helpful.

PS : 1.With these rare breed, it is really difficult to bargain on your terms. It has to be win-win
2.This was in sharp contrast to Fiat guy@ Pandit, who at start of negotiation very upfront mentioned that one of his potential customer asked for more discounts, he didn't bother to even call him again. He lost me then and there. With hand on heart, I will be missing the T-Jet for his arrogance

Sorry for long post
Old 28th June 2011, 14:05   #5
Senior - BHPian

For me (Although i haven't bought a car from him yet) but soon i surely will. It has to be Siddharth Jani from Ravindu Toyota. Last when i tried contacting him he had left Ravindu and maybe moved to some other dealer/manufacturer. He was candid in his explanation, not pushy and was ready to give multiple test drives.
Old 28th June 2011, 17:22   #6
BHPian

Now this thread will be checked by the car dealers during the sales people's appraisal time.
Old 28th June 2011, 17:34   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroads View Post
Now this thread will be checked by the car dealers during the sales people's appraisal time.
I wish this was true. Was sad not to find him when i tried reaching him on his mobile. Wanted to take a look at the new Altis but someone else picked up the phone.
Old 28th June 2011, 20:53   #8
BHPian

Yeah, that is the truth. Attrition rate in this field is on the higher side. Almost entire staff of the Ford showroom from which we purchased our Fiesta, has switched their jobs within last 10 months or so.
Old 29th June 2011, 00:37   #9
Senior - BHPian

Kalpana @ Fortune Ford, Khairatabad/Somajiguda, Hyderabad

In general the entire staff at the dealership was good.

Vinay @ Kun Motors (Chevy)
Old 29th June 2011, 01:28   #10
Team-BHP Support

Somnath Das from Auto Hitec (Maruti Suzuki) in Calcutta. Got our Alto and Baleno delivered by him. Very helpful and helped get my Baleno in 2 days. Last time I spoke to him, he had joined Saini Hyundai.
Old 19th July 2011, 16:10   #11
Team-BHP Support

At Arya (Shaman) Honda @ Prabhadevi, Mumbai.

From my brief interaction with him, Neel was helpful, honest and technically accurate.

The best Sales People we've come across!-20110713-10.57.17.jpg

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st July 2011 at 15:30.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th July 2011, 19:26   #12
Senior - BHPian

Re: The best Sales People we've come across!

Manish Goyal of Wasan Ford. Very calm and quite person, never pestered with sales related information, always answered technical as well as marketing queries with a smile. If he didn't know something, he would put effort to get the information. A thorough gentleman.
Old 21st July 2011, 15:20   #13
BHPian

Vikram Pathak & Yogesh Lagad: Sai Service Station Ltd. (Maruti Suzuki)
These two are the most fantastic salesmen I ever came across. They offered great help and never pressurized with multiple calls. They never spoke negative about competitors. They only spoke about their products and their strengths and offered balanced comparison.
The most important thing about them was that - they were very very quick in replying to any queries or offering the deals. Simply superb and down to earth people.
Old 21st July 2011, 15:28   #14
BHPian

Name of Executive : Suresh Rajendran
Designation : Sales Executive
Company name : Automotive Manufacturers Private Limited Navi Mumbai
Type of Vehicles sold : Maruti Suzuki.

Service Experience :

Mind blowing experience , from Day 1 of car enquiry until today ( 3 months of ownership ) the reply is always YES Sir

The service was flawless and all queries answered , extremely patient and an example of excellent service delivery
Old 21st July 2011, 15:43   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panko View Post
Yeah, that is the truth. Attrition rate in this field is on the higher side. Almost entire staff of the Ford showroom from which we purchased our Fiesta, has switched their jobs within last 10 months or so.
There salaries are quite low, though they do get commission on each sale.

The best sales guy I came across was Mr. Amol from Crystal Honda. He was very prompt and helpful , even post sale

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks