Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2011, 00:37   #16
BHPian

Re: Tata-Fiat ASC: Closures, Defections, Re-arrangements in NCR

Got my car serviced at Dynamic Automobiles yesterday, and overall experience was quite pleasant. The car was attended quite well and the charges for spares/oils were also fine (Oberoi quoted much higher for similar work and spares). The service guys were good at their work/skills and behavior.

A big thanks to architect and Anupam sir who helped me in getting this done with ease through his reference with Dynamic.
Old 19th September 2011, 10:43   #17
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the big thanks, Rahul. That's the whole idea of TBHP, a place where we can help each other maintain our cars better and also nurture our car-related interests.
Old 19th September 2011, 14:33   #18
BHPian

hi guys - I'm thinking of buying a Fiat Grande Punto diesel, but the whole after sales/service options seems to be highly limited in Delhi-NCR.

I have been using the search function on this forum, but I'm not sure which service centres are open and which are closed.. and how good they are.

Could someone help by giving recommendations for decent (and operational!!) Punto service centres in Delhi-NCR ?? Any experience in particular with Carnation (though a few reviews do point out that there are a bit expensive, but good - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-review-4.html)

Is there hope for the future by reading this article - Fiat, Tata dealerships to go separate ways
Old 20th September 2011, 01:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

Maintaining Puntos is not such a serious issue, maintaining Palios is. The new Tata-Fiat ASC have better knowledge of Puntos and Lineas than Palios. But the overall standard of Fiat maintenance in NCR is average or above average at best. Service was good at Elegant Cars and I hope they continue equally well at Him Motors.

As far as Tata-Fiat split / break-up / closure / separate ASC is concerned, there are so many rumours that I don't know what is true and what is not. I don't expect Tata to relinquish its thousands of crores invested in FIAPL just like that.
Old 20th September 2011, 10:36   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulgoel View Post
Got my car serviced at Dynamic Automobiles yesterday, and overall experience was quite pleasant. The car was attended quite well and the charges for spares/oils were also fine (Oberoi quoted much higher for similar work and spares). The service guys were good at their work/skills and behavior.

A big thanks to architect and Anupam sir who helped me in getting this done with ease through his reference with Dynamic.
Rahul you are most welcome - like what architect said we as a community are there to help each other,
Enjoy your drive also I would let you know the cost of Brake pads by tomorrow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbyte View Post
hi guys - I'm thinking of buying a Fiat Grande Punto diesel, but the whole after sales/service options seems to be highly limited in Delhi-NCR.

I have been using the search function on this forum, but I'm not sure which service centres are open and which are closed.. and how good they are.

Could someone help by giving recommendations for decent (and operational!!) Punto service centres in Delhi-NCR ?? Any experience in particular with Carnation (though a few reviews do point out that there are a bit expensive, but good - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-review-4.html)

Is there hope for the future by reading this article - Fiat, Tata dealerships to go separate ways
Well as far as Punto is concerned - Authorized service centre have a good knowledge - also we are there to help you out,
I have helped many of my friends get a good deal on Punto so in case you also need it let me know.

Neither there is a problem in Sales or Service if you have a good reference,I am dealing with Fiat since long & Very happy with the cars.

Don't worry about service -it can easily be taken care- let me know your location- I would try to suggest you the service centre nearest to you,

Thanks & Regards
Anupam00
Old 18th October 2011, 21:34   #21
BHPian

Visited Him motors (Patparganj) last weekend. Almost the entire team (including Sharmaji) of Elegant cars is now at Him motors (a stone's throw away from Elegant Cars). Him motors has a dedicated floor for FIAT cars, while Tata vehicles are serviced on two, separate, floors.

Sad part is that Elegant Cars' plan to switch to Nissan has run into trouble. I understand that Nissan has even sued Elegant Cars over some disagreement!

Not to poke fun at somebody's misfortune, but looks like a case of 'na ghar ke rahe na ghat ke'. Hope they are able to resolve the issue with Nissan soon.

Last edited by vipul_singh : 18th October 2011 at 21:36.
Old 11th December 2011, 00:25   #22
Senior - BHPian

The Fiat Exclusive Showroom in CP, New Delhi is open / will open within a week (from Fiat officials I met today). Apparently, more of them are in the pipeline.

What is more relevant to this thread is another development that Fiat is likely to open its exclusive Fiat service outlet in Okhla in Delhi in a month or so. It is being opened by Oberoi Motors.

It seems the service team is being head-hunted for. But I have a strong hint as to which service team will be moved there. However, its totally unofficial, although it comes from a trusted source, but nothing is clear.

If this works out, I can see all NCR Fiat-ians congregating at Okhla Service Centre.

Incidentally, just realised today that Him Motors is a subsidiary of Concorde. Concorde had a dealership / service centre for Tata Motors (cars) in its early days (2001 or so) in Connaught Place.

Oberoi Motors is owned by the same group that used to own Texla TV.
Old 26th December 2011, 17:28   #23
BHPian

In the closing days of 2009, i was planning for a palio and had gone to the same Rama motors in Okhla. They initially said that the down payment was 35K after all the discounts etc, then after sometime they recalculated it to 45k and then when i finally arrived to take the car, they said that the DP is 75K. Had talked to same aditya goel. I don't if they are ever true to their words. finally cancelled the bookings. The dealer is just fit to sell taxis and nothing else. They are very rude in terms of sales. Though i never ever had a chance to go through their service centre, but i just wonder the condition there.

This year again when i wanted to buy another car, i called them up. The sales guys arrived with a Indigo Cs which was already battered and had lots of vibrations. This left me wondering if at all they are professionals. And whenever i asked them for some the test drive of indica eV2, they brought a car which was again very badly maintained. If these are the traits that they maintain while giving a test drive to a prospective customer, i really wonder the way they would be servicing the vehicles.
Old 26th December 2011, 22:33   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by su1978 View Post
If these are the traits that they maintain while giving a test drive to a prospective customer, i really wonder the way they would be servicing the vehicles.
I don't think Rama Motors is selling and servicing Fiat cars anymore. They had closed down the entire workshop for repairs for a while and now seem to be operating with entirely new staff.
Old 27th December 2011, 18:07   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
I don't think Rama Motors is selling and servicing Fiat cars anymore. They had closed down the entire workshop for repairs for a while and now seem to be operating with entirely new staff.
I am referring to the months of July/August 2011. They were selling Fiat cars then and even servicing them. Saw a couple of lineas and puntos lined up for service.
Old 20th July 2012, 02:04   #26
BHPian

I was there at Sterling Noida yesterday and they seem to be in for a major overhaul. Don't know what it would be like. Maybe a Fiat only dealership?
Old 14th August 2012, 23:59   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKrain View Post
I was there at Sterling Noida yesterday and they seem to be in for a major overhaul. Don't know what it would be like. Maybe a Fiat only dealership?
As per to Oberoi (noida) service advisors Sterling is closed and taken Audi dealership (not sure if thats true). Oberoi has opened a workshop near fortis noida and they are planning to open a new workshop in okhla.

the old kid is back again (concorde). they now have a operational showroom in southex market. the service advisor told me that they are making their service workshop in okhla and they have poarched all the cream.

My personal experiance with Autolink Vasant vihar is bad. my Manza was bought from them (green park) and my first service was so bad they did not correct 50% of issues that were identified during delivery and charged me for a few other small issues... the underbody coating that they use is not approved by TATA and oberoi refused to honour that when i took my Manza for second service to them.

Lastly, after closing down of so many service centers the one for noida and south delhi Oberoi is so overbooked that they have lost their +Ves, they are in hurry, do not listen and are servicing around 90+ cars... as a result the latestest service experiance are not that encouraging to share however i feel its still better than the the Autolinks (VV)
Old 17th August 2012, 21:52   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_arya View Post
As per to Oberoi (noida) service advisors Sterling is closed and taken Audi dealership (not sure if thats true).
Even I have heard the same and it is also quite likely to be true as this is from a reliable source.

Quote:
Oberoi has opened a workshop near fortis noida and they are planning to open a new workshop in okhla.
The workshop in Okhla is rumoured to be a "Fiat only" workshop. Also, the Fiat Caffe at CP is owned by Oberoi.

Quote:
the old kid is back again (concorde). they now have a operational showroom in southex market. the service advisor told me that they are making their service workshop in okhla and they have poarched all the cream.
Concorde was always around. HIM motors (with showroom + service centre in Peeragarhi and Service Centre in Patparganj) is fully owned by Concorde Private Limited (and Concorde, as we know, is a TML subsidiary).

Quote:
Lastly, after closing down of so many service centers the one for noida and south delhi Oberoi is so overbooked that they have lost their +Ves, they are in hurry, do not listen and are servicing around 90+ cars... as a result the latestest service experiance are not that encouraging to share however i feel its still better than the the Autolinks (VV)
Why don't you try HIM motors Patparganj? It is less crowded and at least the Fiat service is good.

Last edited by architect : 17th August 2012 at 21:53.
Old 18th August 2012, 20:41   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
. HIM motors (with showroom + service centre in Peeragarhi and Service Centre in Patparganj) is fully owned by Concorde Private Limited (and Concorde, as we know, is a TML subsidiary).

Why don't you try HIM motors Patparganj? It is less crowded and at least the Fiat service is good.
This is a news to me, last week i made my 5th visit since March 2012 paid service for a repeat problem....power windows work and not work at their own wish ... at only one time i was able to show them (Oberoi) not working but they put a spray (supposed to be some moisture cleaning) and it works .. they have already changed (and charged) the assembly that connects to the motor (on which the windows get driven). I would try HIM and/or concorde next time.

Btw, i do not own a FIAT but a TATA and after treating us like a king (i bought vista in its debut year) now TATA is treating us badly... imagine 5 round trip of over 20KM one way and they are not able to fix a small defect, they take over 2 hours to open a job card i have decided to not buy any TATA vehicle... anyway would give a chance to concorde/HIM once else it gudbye tata for life (atleast for now)
Old 18th August 2012, 20:48   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
anyway would give a chance to concorde/HIM once else it gudbye tata for life (atleast for now)
Obviously things will not be drastically different in Him Motors but could be better. I suggest you send me a PM 1-2 days before you plan to go there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks