Team-BHP - Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/105951-awesome-looking-car-dealerships-india.html)

Lets talk about good looking car dealerships in India. This is the new Nippon Toyota dealership in Kochi. I am not sure about the economics of such a huge facility for auto company like Toyota-India. I was surprised to see the size of the same! 3,85,000-sq.ft. building.

NIPPON TOYOTA - KOCHI

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-1.jpg

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-2.jpg

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-3.jpg

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-4.jpg

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-5.jpg

Awesome Looking Car Dealerships in India!-6.jpg

Pictures Courtesy - Malayaali@www.skyscrapercity.com

Another dealership which comes to my mind is Navneet Motors (BMW) Bangalore dealership.

Doesn't seem to look like a car dealership, look more like a corporate headquarters. This is bang on the road, where are the cars on display? May be as few pics of the cars in the showroom would have been better.

Anyways thanks Latheesh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 2464580)
Doesn't seem to look like a car dealership, look more like a corporate headquarters.

Even I thought of same. But from what I heard it is an integrated facility which offer total solutions from Sales, service, spare, finance for Toyota cars. It also have Toyota used car showroom, body shop and paint shop inside the same facility. From what I heard dealership interior is even better. May be some BHPians from Kochi can share some pictures and more details.

Does this also house a branch for Toyota? This is something that I have seen for quite a few car manufacturers where the show room and branch office are attached & thus the big size.

go to nippontowers.com

cars ARE there...naice!

Looked like a IT Park to me.

When i saw the topic, many dealerships came to my mind, but when i saw what you posted, this seems to be the best one ever.

I have seen this showroom. Looks fabulous, simply mind boggling. I would buy a toyota just to enter this showroom!

Has this building been inaugurated? I dont see the point in a dealership of this size. Looks more like a corporate office for Toyota. Their website does not say anything about it. Just shows some concept pics.

Heard alot about the showroom from my friend in dubai , as the owner got alot of furniture imported from an exclusive high end furniture store (last time i heard that they have a Porsche stove which was for 75k dhirams!!!). Another thing which i heard from my friend who works there was that the showroom was build keeping LEXUS in mind when it comes to India :)

This is not owned by Toyota, but by the dealer Nippon Toyota, of Mr Babu Moopen. Geeyem Motors, the dealership for General Motors is also owned by him.

If, ever the demand for cars and other automobiles decline disastrously, the building can serve as a mall, IT park, office complex etc. Call it flexible or versatile design theme.
lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by plain.vanilla (Post 2467400)
Has this building been inaugurated? I dont see the point in a dealership of this size. Looks more like a corporate office for Toyota. Their website does not say anything about it. Just shows some concept pics.

The Hindu : Cities / Kochi : New car showroom opened

Saw this sprawling facility while travelling from Kochi to Bangalore by train!! I bet this would be one of the biggest car showrooms in India by any dealer! Is this much investment really worth it?

WE've supplied a lot of equipment to this dealership and my dad went there for the inauguration. One thing really special is that the owner, Mr Babu Moopen, has an amazing memory. He remembers tiny details about people he met years ago and asks them about it! Absolutely fantastic people skills!

Also, he hasnt spared any money for this dealership. He's bought the best equipment in every respect and has trained his people how to use it as well.

It doesnt house any Toyota branch office or anything.

I have seen this dealership and it is just HUGE. It does look more like a shopping mall. Toyota should rather advertise about this showroom and gather more customers. :D

I am not able to fathom the size of this, this is super huge by dealership standards.

What all is there in dealer ship apart from regular Sales, Service, Spares? Is there some sort of special customer lounge, entertainment area or something?