Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2011, 14:57   #1
BHPian

Green Track Bangalore (Tata service center) being Taken Over by Concorde

Guys
just got this update from the service manager (Mr Shankar) when i called to complain about my previous service. Greentrack is closing shop. Concorde will take over the service station and re-brand the same. most of the technicians will continue as Concorde.

Last day for Greentrack is this Thursday (1st Sep).

Not sure if level of service will improve. So far, last 3 months has been a frustrating experience with GreenTrack with electrical problems galore on my 2007 Indica DLG Turbo.

Is this move for the better for TATA / Fiat Service?
Old 30th August 2011, 15:39   #2
BHPian

Re: Green Track Bangalore (Tata *** center) being Taken Over by Concorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigvishnu View Post

Is this move for the better for TATA / Fiat Service?
Skillwise - NO but managementwise - Yes.

As concorde is a wholly owned subsidiary of tata motors so when you get your vehicle back after the service, you usually would be getting a call after 2-3 days from TataMotors, Pune.And they record the very phone call and if the customer is not satisfied they send that recording to the corresponding Concorde Manager who will call you up instantaneously apologizing and resolving the pending issues for free.

But alas even the engineers trainied by Tata do hit and trial job.And if they are not able to find the root cause, they just replace.
Old 30th August 2011, 16:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Green Track Bangalore (Tata *** center) being Taken Over by Concorde

Concorde are a shade better than the rest when it comes to service, although they are not perfect.

If you have received shoddy service in workmanship then i guess that quality will continue as it was for short term until Concorde management gets their act together on customers complaints and acts on them towards improving the customer experience. Most of the problems with Tata cars is the QC and not the knowledge of the technicians IMO.

Last edited by mayankjha1806 : 30th August 2011 at 16:18.
Old 24th September 2011, 14:02   #4
BHPian

Re: Green Track Bangalore (Tata service center) being Taken Over by Concorde

went to the new concorde run facility rectify some old issues that Green Track didnt attend.

some same old faces (who are root cause of the problem), and thankfully, some new, efficient folks. If run well, this could be a good service hub for TATA Motors!
Contact Mr Sunder there.
Old 7th August 2012, 15:38   #5
BHPian

Spare parts procurement is way better when compared to what Green Tracks managed. I had a couple of part replacements in my last service. I was dreading 2 weeks - 3 weeks kind of time frame. Concorde delivered the car in 3 days.
Old 26th May 2014, 00:08   #6
BHPian

Hello Guys

Sorry for bumping this old thread. I am a first time TATA car owner. All these years only had experience dealing with Maruti Service Centers. So need guidance from you guys:

My Safari Storme completed 1000 kms yesterday and it is due for its 1st service. My house is just 2 kms away from Silk board junction so thought it will be convenient for me to give my vehicle for service to Green Track. Planning to drop my car to service center on coming Tuesday. Advice needed from you guys about the quality of service and whether i should go ahead with Green Track service?

PS: i purchased my vehicle from Prerana Motors, BTM layout and not sure whether there is any good reliable service center of prerana motors near about Silk Board, Koramangala, HSR layout or BTM Layout!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks