Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2012, 14:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

Planet Ford, Satara Road, Pune - A pleasant experience

Mods - Searched the section for info on Planet Ford, could not find any dedicated thread. Hence the new. Kindly move to appropriate if any thread exists

Post my Ashtavinayak trip, I had started experiencing noise from the rear suspensions for my Fiesta and decided to get it checked, also the 2yr checks was due. Had asked my bro-in-law to check for Ford servicing workshops closer to his place and book a service slot. The appointment was fixed for 30 Dec 2011 at 8.30 am at Planet Ford service workshop on Satara Road which was a good 10km from my BIL's place. Recd a reminder call from Planet Ford a day before the scheduled visit

Reached the wokshop promptly at 8.30 am and the SA alloted for my car (Deepak Patil) immediately started taking down the details, a new job card opened since it was first time with Planet Ford. After checks were done, told him about the rear suspension noise and he confirmed the damage to one of them due to oil leakage. it took the SA 30 mins to confirm whether the replacement would be under warranty. I was promised the vehicle delivery at 6 pm although the date on the job card showed 31st Dec.

The workshop looked spic and span, the people handling cars were extra careful. The lounge was nice and comfortable and the SA was courteous. Till 4pm I did not get any status updates from Planet Ford, hence had to call thrice to confirm the vehicle pickup -the only sore point in the otherwise pleasant experience. Upon pickup the Fiesta looked clean from outside and inside, the tyres were polished and all issues had been attended. The cost of the servicing was as per Ford standards and at par with other car brands. Overall a good experience.

FINAL VERDICT

Ease of setting up appointment 10/10
Customer service 9/10
Quality of work 9/10
Delivery on promised time 10/10
Cleanliness, after service wash 9/10
Documentation - 9/10
Overall satisfaction 9/10
Will I recommend this to others - Defintely.

Last edited by ghodlur : 2nd January 2012 at 14:07.
ghodlur is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed