Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2012, 15:42   #1
BHPian

General Motors - Chevrolet Dealer - Pressana Automobiles, Coimbatore

Car: Chevrolet Beat Diesel

I had my initial stints with Kropex, Singasandra - Bangalore and learnt that they were not adequately responsible when it came to service or support or follow up. However, their sales experience was one of the best. With a pending complaint being unresolved, a lot of empty promises & a lost screw driver- it was time for me to look elsewhere to service my Chevy Beat Diesel.

I looked up on the Internet and found a new dealer was in my hometown - Pressana Automobiles, Coimbatore. On Dec 31st 2011 Moring at about 8:50, I called the service station for asking directions. A tele representative quickly attended my call and gave me directions. It was more of a 4 km drive from my house.

I was greeted by a Service adviser named Prem Saravanan. A very welcoming and an approachable person from the beginning. I did not have any major complaints except for 3 issues. 1. Water seepage in the cabin, when I pass a deep puddle over 70 kmph. 2. Front fender clips were not fixed properly by Kropex, Bangalore folks – in spite of them charging me and 3. one of the cup holders did not seat properly. He made a note of all that. And additionally he suggested the A/c filter change as per scheduled maintenance roster. Also wheel alignment and balancing. I nod an yes, he patiently filled the columns in the job card. Gave me a copy and mentioned that car would be ready by 5:00 PM. Once this was done, he was kind enough to take me around the facility of their new workshop. I was quiet impressed. It was not even necessary for him to do that errand for me. However, I was so happy that someone is proactive and a hard find in Bangalore these days.

As promised at 4:30 PM, I receive a call that the car was ready for delivery and can collect it before 6:00 PM. He took me around the car and mentioned about the works carried out. The bill was INR ~900 [a/c filter & wheel balancing and alignment]. Car was clean- all 9.5/10 for giving me a super clean car. And all the mentioned works carried out.

On the whole, an awesome service experience & I will go back there. Highly appreciate the approachable attitude or Mr. Prem & highly recommend the workshop.

Name: PRESSANA AUTOMOBILE
Address:
NO. 1987, TRICHY MAIN ROAD, LCT COMPLEX, Coimbatore, 641005.
Email: pressana.sales@gmidealer.com

Contact No:
Sales: 0422 - 4041111 / 09790440404
Service: 0422 - 4051111
nevertouchme is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks