Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2012, 16:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

Himgiri Hyundai Delhi - Service Feedback/Complaint/Suggestion - Whichever Deems Fit!

Guys I just returned completely disappointed from 1st free service of my Hyundai i10 from Himgiri Hyundai, Wazirpur, Delhi.

Below is my experience in the email complaint which I have sent to both dealer and company.

Quote:

To -cr@hmil.net, sales@himgiricars.com, service@himgiricars.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in reference to servicing of my Hyundai i10 bearing registration number DL8CXXXXXX and VIN MAXXXXXXX.

Today I got my car’s first service from Himgiri Hyundai (B-99, WAZIRPUR, DELHI). I am utterly disappointed and frustrated from the level of service quality offered by the service center. Is the first service just a joke and waste of time (3 hours in my case)? My car was having an issue of increase in RPM on changing the gear from 2nd to 3rd and 4th to 5th. Similar RPM increase takes place during stop and go driving in city traffic in first gear. The thing was thoroughly explained to service advisor and he mentioned that in the job card. The car was taken at 10:30 AM and given to me at 2 PM. I was waiting in the service lounge and car was parked at the corner of service bay and was not attended by anyone for two hours. When I asked the SA to do the job quickly he sent some guy with me to do the road test as there was noise from dashboard. Even the testing person observed the RPM problem and he told me that it will be sorted and car was given for cleaning. I didn’t saw a single technician attending my car and it was parked all the way for over 2-3 hours in the servicing bay after washing. The cleaning and polishing quality was pathetic. There were dirt spots all over the body, IRVM was dirty with finger prints, dashboard was not cleaned properly and to top it all the RPM problem was not even attended.

My question is that if there is only washing in first service then why on earth my car was parked for over 2 hours and not attended by a technician. No one even opened the bonnet of the car! The road test guy just took the car for a spin and parked it for cleaning/polishing that was not satisfactory either. My car should be returned in half an hour after washing, why they kept that for so long and not solving the issue? I could have cleaned and washed my car better than your service center does it.
Please don’t fool the customers by the formality of first service. If you guys are interested in only doing formality then better shut off your operations and start some other business. I own Honda and Maruti cars and they have much better servicing guys than you. This was my first experience with Hyundai and I am completely disappointed and frustrated. There is very unusual system of issuing the job cards also. The service guys are interested in asking 350 rupees for lubrication of doors and battery terminal and selling the teflon coating.

Please ask the Himgiri guys to NOT TO CALL ME as I will not visit them ever. I will get my car’s second service done from some other service center like Deep Hyundai and will see if they are also the same. If I have same experience from the other guys then I will not buy any Hyundai car in future and not recommend anyone to buy Hyundai cars. I don’t know how you guys will treat the premium car buyers like Sonata or Santa Fe?

Please do not call me and do the apologizing formality as I will anyhow get the problem solved from some other service center. But please improve your service quality. It is the quality which matters and not the quantity. Improve your service, customers are not fool now days.

I will add that your showroom’s are clean and swanky and even offer lunch/coffee for free to customers but I am not there to have a free lunch or coffee.

Take care and best regards
Anmol Sharma
Old 4th February 2012, 19:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Himgiri Hyundai Delhi - Service Feedback/Complaint/Suggestion - Whichever Deems F

Ya they are one of the worst Service Station, but Deep on wazirpur not good too. Unless you know someone there. I used to take my i10 there before I sold it. No one care for customer here, only money they need or some beauty on steering wheel so that all SA rush to attend her .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks