I need to know the quality of after sale service provided by the Maruti
dealers in Hyderabad. Is any of them outstandingly good or bad
compared to others?

Thanks,
Kanny
Old 31st March 2006, 17:57   #2
cnu
BHPian

I had personal experience with Mithra and their service is pathetic. Varun gave some decent service. Not sure about the other dealers.

Cheers
Old 31st March 2006, 18:05   #3
Team-BHP Support

Most of them are pathetic... as is the won't of dealers of big time manufacturers. Ultimately it all boils down to the kind of relationship that you may be able to set up with the service advisor. However two tips may help...
  1. The best solution is to take the car for service on a weekday. That ways you will face some hardships as you will be wo your ride for one full working day; but your car will get better care as the rush is comparatively lesser on these days. Better still set up an appointement on the phone. Thereafter take the car early in morning when the service center opens... around 9-9.30am in the morning. Early mornings when the people are fresh they work a bit more diligently.
  2. Try to locate the smallest of the dealers. My personal experience says that more often than not they are a bit more customer focussed than the bigger places. For Maruti this may translate into Acer, Secunderabad (near Tirumalgherry X-roads) for you.
Old 29th June 2015, 11:24   #4
BHPian

re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

Just adding to this thread to make sure team BHPians from Hyderabad are aware.

Yesterday I found out that my brand new Petrol DZire ZXi model does not have its pollen / dust filter in its A/C. Called Gem Motors Hydernagar, who sold me this car and the sales man says A/C filter is a "EXTRA ACCESSORY". They are feigning innocence about this matter and making me feel sad that I trusted them.

They are justifying their stupid knowledge as valid point. PDI was done very poorly and my car does not even carry PUC sticker on the windshield.

Buyer, be aware.
Old 29th September 2015, 18:53   #5
BHPian

re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

In an earlier post on this thread, Zappo had suggested getting a car serviced at smaller Maruti dealers, as they are more focused on customer service. Using this logic, Acer, at Trimalgherry, Secunderabad was the smallest dealer. At least at the time he had posted.

I was wondering whether anyone has recently used Acer for a routine service? And if so, would you recommend getting my Wagon R serviced at Acer?
Old 29th September 2015, 19:40   #6
BHPian

Re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

I have the following feedback i.e.

Varun Balanagar - Average/Good
Varun Gachibowli - Poor
Gem Hydernagar - Average/Good
Gem Kondapur - Poor

For 5 plus years vehicles, a garage with good reputation will do just fine for normal servicing.
For issues/niggles, best to shop around for quotes with reputed MASS/Garages.
dpkbehera is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2016, 18:03   #7
BHPian

For the last 2 years I have been servicing my Swift Vxi at Cosmo Auto Clinic Pvt Ltd. It is owned and managed by Mr. Anand Reddy - a thorough gentleman who is working for his passion towards cars and not for the money. His motto - don't change a part for the heck of it and if it's working well, let it continue.
The complete address is as follows - Plot No 1, Road No 5 Chandrapuri Colony, L B Nagar, Hyderabad - 500074, Opp Vijaya Laxmi Theatre. This place is after Orange Hospital near L.B Nagar Junction. Ph. No. 040 - 24123 033.
Please make prior appointment before visiting the service centre.
Disclaimer: I am no way connected with the said service centre and the aim of this post is to provide 'Jan-Seva' only
Old 9th July 2016, 19:58   #8
BHPian

Hello all,

Wanted to check on any good maruti service center whether authorized or fng around west marredpally or hi tech city

Right now driving to hyd (wife driving as i post this) and felt that car ia swaying left ans right post 80 and it increases once speed increases. The movement is erratic that is not directly proportional to speed. Thinking of wheel issue got it aligned and balanced at bridgestone anantpur however the issue still persists.

Don't want to drive down with same issue on monday.
Old 30th September 2019, 11:17   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkbehera View Post
I have the following feedback i.e.

Varun Balanagar - Average/Good
Varun Gachibowli - Poor
Gem Hydernagar - Average/Good
Gem Kondapur - Poor

For 5 plus years vehicles, a garage with good reputation will do just fine for normal servicing.
For issues/niggles, best to shop around for quotes with reputed MASS/Garages.
Any reason for rating Varun gachibowli as 'Poor'?

Also, any recommendation for some other good Maruti ASS near Financial District or Nallagandla?
Old 30th September 2019, 11:24   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Any reason for rating Varun gachibowli as 'Poor'?

Also, any recommendation for some other good Maruti ASS near Financial District or Nallagandla?
You can try Sai Service Ramachandra Puram. Between me and my friends, we have 4 Maruti cars who have availed their service and the experience has been good always.

Since my car is out of warranty, I visit my trusted FNG in the area for most of the work unless he directs me to Sai Service for anything complicated.

Hope it helps!
Ashis
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2019, 14:29   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
You can try Sai Service Ramachandra Puram. Between me and my friends, we have 4 Maruti cars who have availed their service and the experience has been good always.

Since my car is out of warranty, I visit my trusted FNG in the area for most of the work unless he directs me to Sai Service for anything complicated.

Hope it helps!
Ashis
Thanks.

Can you share the details of the FNG as well? Being new to Hyderabad, I am on lookout for a good FNG.
Old 30th September 2019, 14:56   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks.

Can you share the details of the FNG as well? Being new to Hyderabad, I am on lookout for a good FNG.
I have been going to Shah Motors in BHEL township for all my routine service and maintenance work, for the past 3 years now. They also do a good job of basic water wash.

https://www.justdial.com/Hyderabad/S...813-U6C2_BZDET
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2019, 15:47   #13

I'm looking for a good FNG within 3-5 km of Kondapur/Hitex/Gachibowli but found precious little information.

Long timers in HYD, do you have any recommendations? Perhaps we could split this out into a "FNG's in Hyderabad Thread" so its easier to find and more universally useful?
Old 30th September 2019, 19:59   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Being new to Hyderabad, I am on lookout for a good FNG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthor View Post
I'm looking for a good FNG within 3-5 km of Kondapur/Hitex/Gachibowli but found precious little information.

Long timers in HYD, do you have any recommendations?
https://www.justdial.com/Hyderabad/M...129-Y5W8_BZDET
Don’t let those humble premises fool you.
Mr.Hanumant has been taking care of my cars for years. People I send there never look else where.
Very experienced person.Repair first, replacement last is my motto. They follow the same.
After diagnosis if you wish so, you can buy your spares(although he”ll do it) and sit there as work is done.

I have had enough of professional talk and nonsensical work of authorised service. I find them good enoughonly for warranty issues. Their general service can be a joke.
It’s FNG’s like these where I feel my money and time is well spent.

Now, there are others in Hyderabad, FNG’s with all infrastructure, people who even customise cars, mechanical and cosmetic.Their names are/were heard on our forum.The reason why I don’t refer them is because they are biting more than they can chew. They are heading the ASS way. I have had disgusting experiences there too.
greendream is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2021, 13:09   #15
BHPian

Any FNG suggestions around Tarnaka/Habsiguda/Uppal side of the city?

Need to get basic maintenance done on our M800 before selling it off. It'd be great to find a mechanic who'll keep costs to just what's required.
hellmet is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks