Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2012, 13:38   #1
BHPian

New Skoda Dealership Senator Motors replaces Chevrolet at Goregaon, Mumbai.

Skoda's new dealership Senator Motors has replaced the Ashtavinayak Chevrolet dealership at Goregaon (W).
It is located on sv road near the MTNL office. Was just passing by some days back when I saw the new showroom.
I have no idea where is their service center located though. Ashtavinayak's service center is at Charkop, Kandivali but I don't know whether they service Chevys or Skodas now.

My cousin who gives his car to National Garage for servicing says that even that is shutting down soon.
Someone in the family who is looking to buy a new car went to Senator to test drive the Superb and the Rapid and said that the experience was pretty good. I hope the number of Skoda horror stories go down now.

Has anyone else visited the showroom? Would like to know everyone's experiences.
Old 5th April 2012, 15:44   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: New Skoda Dealership Senator Motors replaces Chevrolet at Goregaon, Mumbai.

Chevrolet's loss I guess. They anyway have very limited dealer visibility in Mumbai. What's worse is the experience when you have to drop off your Chevy for a service.
Old 5th April 2012, 15:57   #3
BHPian

I just went to the chevy service center at Kandivali and even that is replaced by Skoda's Senator Motors. The watchman says "no saar, no chevrolet now. We do only skodas"
But he gave me a card of Ashtavinayak. They have 2 other service centers at Goregaon (w) and the other one at Dahisar.
Old 5th April 2012, 16:04   #4
BHPian

When I had gone to the Chevy showroom to TD the curze in Versova (AVK Auto) I told the sales rep that Skoda is offering more discounts, he told me that they are aware of the discounts skoda is giving as they own a skoda dealership as well. Hence I suppose Senator and AVK have the same owners.
Old 5th April 2012, 16:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
They have 2 other service centers at Goregaon (w) and the other one at Dahisar.
Can you kindly post the Dahisar Chevy address? I believe it is behind my apartment, but never seen it yet! Just see a couple of Chevy folks in their uniforms.
Old 5th April 2012, 16:15   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Can you kindly post the Dahisar Chevy address? I believe it is behind my apartment, but never seen it yet! Just see a couple of Chevy folks in their uniforms.
Fida Hussain Ind. Estate, near samrat hotel, pandurang wadi road, mira road. The watchman said it is somewhere after the dahisar toll naka.
Old 9th April 2012, 15:10   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
Fida Hussain Ind. Estate, near samrat hotel, pandurang wadi road, mira road. The watchman said it is somewhere after the dahisar toll naka.
I think i know where it is. I stay right behind where it is; just that I have never ever seen a Chevy car there!
Old 14th May 2012, 21:30   #8

Hi, you can book your Skoda Service on 09833118811. The service guys understand the customers requirements. I suggest You should visit at least once & check out the service offered.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks