Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2012, 23:13   #31
Senior - BHPian

re: Pathetic sales and service by Millennium Mobility (Pune)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian21r View Post
I guess we should seriously consider shifting it, but to where?

The moral of this thread is that you must shift "outside" Tata family. Go in for an Innova/XUV/Scorpio/Xylo. They are pretty decent VFM Products.
7 Seater Captain seats Scorpio and Xylo will fit the bill perfectly.

If budget permits, Fortuner / Santa Fe anyday
Old 25th July 2012, 23:54   #32
BANNED

Hi Sagar..

Have you tried taking your car to any other TASP in Pune. proper diagnosis is key here. If a part is failing repeatedly even after replacement - A indication of root cause anylysis is not done. Seems millenium is looking at patching problem and NOT cause of problem.

Last edited by idea : 26th July 2012 at 00:10.
Old 26th July 2012, 09:37   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post

The moral of this thread is that you must shift "outside" Tata family. Go in for an Innova/XUV/Scorpio/Xylo. They are pretty decent VFM Products.
7 Seater Captain seats Scorpio and Xylo will fit the bill perfectly.

If budget permits, Fortuner / Santa Fe anyday
Agreed. We had the option to buy Innova but chose Tata Aria which is actually turning out to be a bane. Having followed the car for 3 years I expected it to be a global standard. I will not be touching a Tata Car for the next 5 years. Only if they have proved their reliability across all the products will I consider buying them. We were planning to order 5 but placed only 2 initially.

Considering that Millennium is hardly 10 km from the plant can't Tata even keep track of how they are performing? Do they feel that there responsibility ends once the car leaves the plant??
Old 26th July 2012, 16:24   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea View Post
Hi Sagar..

Have you tried taking your car to any other TASP in Pune. proper diagnosis is key here. If a part is failing repeatedly even after replacement - A indication of root cause anylysis is not done. Seems millenium is looking at patching problem and NOT cause of problem.
I would definitely take it to another service center. However, I want Tata Motors to recommend me which one. Millennium guys tried to cheat me during sales and later screwed it up in service and living normal life no action is taken against them. Not to forget, even Tata Motors is giving it a least importance. There is no communication yet.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:43   #35
BHPian

I had a similar problem in my 2003 safari was finally set right by my FNG .The problem was with the glass coming slightly undone from the patti on which it sits and moving forward leading to jamming whenever it was rolled back up.
TK i think you should try a local reputed garage to sort this out .
Old 26th July 2012, 16:47   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
I would definitely take it to another service center. However, I want Tata Motors to recommend me which one. Millennium guys tried to cheat me during sales and later screwed it up in service and living normal life no action is taken against them. Not to forget, even Tata Motors is giving it a least importance. There is no communication yet.
I have heard that amongst all the TASCs in Pune, the Pandit Auto setup at Bhosari is the most decent one.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...xperience.html

Maybe you can ask jealousdiamond for a reference there.

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 26th July 2012, 17:14   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea View Post
Hi Sagar..

Have you tried taking your car to any other TASP in Pune.
IF one A.S.S is not able to handle it and heck, even if Tata Motors is unable to handle it, I cannot visualize, how much another A.S.S Would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian21r View Post
Agreed. We had the option to buy Innova but chose Tata Aria which is actually turning out to be a bane. Having followed the car for 3 years I expected it to be a global standard. I will not be touching a Tata Car for the next 5 years. Only if they have proved their reliability across all the products will I consider buying them. We were planning to order 5 but placed only 2 initially. Considering that Millennium is hardly 10 km from the plant can't Tata even keep track of how they are performing? Do they feel that there responsibility ends once the car leaves the plant??
Dear Indian21R, I really feel for you. This action clearly states how much Tata cares for the customer. Now-a-days the customer service game has been upped with the advent of Hyundai, Toyota and Renault. An Indian company Mahindra has followed suit with the XUV and brought in Relationship Managers concept. It costs in crores to have relation ship managers (Salaries, Phone costs & other auxiliary costs, but still they have invested as Customer service is important to a 1.5 million rupee customer. THis clearly explains the run-away success of M&M in-spite of initial niggles.

Quote:
The only hope is is Mr Behram Dhabbar
Old 26th July 2012, 21:33   #38
BANNED

Quote:
You might be right here. However, with every passing day, only person who is suffering is You that too during rainy season. Taking to more responsible dealer? to close issue might give better result.

Recently i had issues with one of maruti dealer - new car buying experience - overcharging. I am taking up with them and determined to resolve it.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...es-scam-6.html

However, got my first service done from other authorised service centre nearby my office. I am not planning to give car selling dealer a single more penny business going forth.

Not to mention, totally understand your position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
I have heard that amongst all the TASCs in Pune, the Pandit Auto setup at Bhosari is the most decent one.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...xperience.html

Maybe you can ask jealousdiamond for a reference there.

Cheers,
Vikram
worth try.

Last edited by idea : 26th July 2012 at 21:44.
Old 29th July 2012, 11:18   #39
BHPian

Throttleking, any communication from TAtA or dealer yet? Why do I feel that I know the answer to my own question?!
Regards
Varun
Old 31st July 2012, 12:07   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Throttleking, any communication from TAtA or dealer yet? Why do I feel that I know the answer to my own question?!
Regards
Varun
powertrain, don't ask! And yes your gut feel is right. More than 7 months for the issue and more than 10 days now since issue reported to Tata Motors. I don't understand why do they have that grievance box on their website if they have such a careless attitude towards customer, and if they don't want to look into the issues reported their. I am totally frustrated now, its raining everywhere, and on this weekend I simply did not go out because of power window issue.

Shame on you Tata Motors, I will now strongly recommend not to buy a Tata vehicle.

Look at the following screenshot from their website, talking about customer rights, believe me none of these are true. They fail miserably on each point.
Attached Thumbnails
Pathetic sales and service by Millennium Mobility (Pune)-tm1.jpg  

Pathetic sales and service by Millennium Mobility (Pune)-tm2.jpg  

Last edited by throttleking : 31st July 2012 at 12:20.
throttleking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2012, 15:33   #41
BHPian

Finally got a call from Tata Motors. In the meantime I had already booked a slot with Pandit in Bhosari, however Tata Motors executive as well called up Pandit to confirm the appointment and look into issue. Lets see what happens next.

And from now on, here is my final Tata to Millennium Mobility, not only that but I will ensure that none of my acquaintances also land up in Millennium.
throttleking is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2012, 21:01   #42
Senior - BHPian

I am waiting to hear from you on this thread.

With the Storme expected in a month and with the expectation of Tata to up their Quality and Customer care, your case will be a case-study perfectly.

My confidence would start in the positive side, if at the very least, they acknowledge the niggles and fix them in decent time.
scopriobharath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2012, 14:32   #43
Senior - BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 4th August 2012 at 14:45.
ebonho is online now   Received Infraction
Old 4th August 2012, 14:43   #44
BHPian

As the bad things getting highlighted, good things will not go unnoticed. Got a courtesy call from Pandit yesterday about the appointment, first time in 7 month, felt really nice.

Visited Pandit at Bhosri today at 9.30am. No fuss at the gate(unlike millennium) security already had a printed list of cars they expect on that day, smooth entry, driver proactively asked me to take out the belongings from the car and leave it at the parking bay. At reception they keep plastic carry bags handy for customers, so that they can carry their stuff from the car.

Neat and clean process at the reception. Executives were helping all the customers very nicely(just an observation while I was waiting there for their CRM executive). He came, greeted, listened to all issues, immediately called the mech, got me a cup of tea, and then we went for a small test drive to look into breaking issue as well. Both of them were technically sound. He quickly got job card done, arranged a driver to drop me at home.

Trust me, I am sooooooo surprised. This is such a hug difference between two dealers. Car is expected back today or tomorrow.
throttleking is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th August 2012, 12:06   #45
BHPian

I am overwhelmed by Pandit Bhosri guys. Sunday morning I got call from CRM as the vehicle was ready, and he also explained me the details of what all work is done. Automated sms received at around 12 stating the vehicle is ready after service. Besides that CRM fellow asked me if I am coming before 1pm or not, so that he can keep the gate pass ready as 1pm is lunch time.

We reached there, smooth process, paid for wiper blade, and vehicle was waiting for me at the gate for test drive. Apparently no breaking issue, and window was also working fine too. However there is slight slide in the glass as it goes up, and I am guessing issue may pop-up again. But as assured by them, it will be rectified, they will also arrange a pick-up in case the issues pops-up before the second service. Proactively, they also changed the door beading of front left door. I didn't know this but front left door lock was malfunctioning, replaced.

This morning I again felt the pull while breaking for the first 2-3 times, need to be checked again. But in general I am quite satisfied.

Even if the issue is not solved, but service center guys show some courtesy, you can live with it. In this case Millennium guys failed miserably. Not only that, Millennium guys are big time cheat also, they have only two entries of my visit to their workshop, whereas I have visited more than 15 times.

I look forward to some long distance drive to finish 4000kms and soon visit Pandit at Bhosri for second service. No more issues and such a bad taste from Tata, and Safari is here to stay.
throttleking is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks