Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 13:22   #1
BNB

Palio NV-TATA service

Hi Guys,

You have any updates about *** of palio or fiat cars @ tata dealers, as they have taken over the ***.
Also palio owners please come out with your experiences with tata's & the palios performance/driving pleasure, FE
& your own unique experience in driving palio hte GR8 machine...
Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : This topic has been moved to the appropriate section.

We thank you for your thread, and would appreciate you taking the effort to post in the correct section.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 27th April 2006 at 15:56.
Old 25th April 2006, 16:29   #2
BHPian

Prerna Motors, Old Madras Road has started servicing Fiats. Samiullah, Works Manager is contact person.. PM me for his phone number..

I doubt if anybody has yet experienced Fiat service at Tata as it has just started about a week ago..
Old 27th April 2006, 13:46   #3

I had been to concorde motors to check up their service capability, understand they have 2 guys trained for fiat. Have my apprehensions about how they will treat the vehicle.Need to have my third service done in next 2 mths time
Old 27th April 2006, 15:39   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me hw much will the rear tails lamps (both) for a Palio cost... for the time being im having to do with cello tape!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks