Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2012, 19:07   #1
BHPian

New Mitsubishi dealership in Mangalore - Shreenidhi Automobiles

HM-Mitsubishi is opening a new dealership in Mangalore on the 29th of this month.

Most Mitsubishi owners and fans in and around this area will be familiar with Shreenidhi Automobiles, currently operating as an authorized service outlet for Mitsubishi vehicles. I have been giving my Cedia for service from the last one and half years and am totally satisfied with the quality of their service.But they were not into sales and one had to go to Bangalore to experience the car/SUV they wanted to purchase

Now Shreenidhi Automobiles are planning to start a new showroom for Mitsubishi vehicles here. This will come as a relief for all those who are interested in buying a Mitsubishi product in and around this region (I do not think there are many )

I do not have many details but this is from an sms i received yesterday:

'Dear Sir/Madam, We are glad to inform the launch of the new authorized Mitsubishi showroom in Mangalore on 29th September 2012 at 06:30pm. Also we shall be showcasing the new Pajero Sports. We request your kind presence and solicit your support for the inaugural event. For any queries please contact 9845962358. Warm wishes, Shreenidhi Automobiles'

Although i doubt there will be a queue of customers very soon, this is indeed a positive step to ensure customer faith in the brand-something which is very much the need of the hour as far as Mitsubishi is concerned.
carfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2012, 20:01   #2
BHPian

Re: New Mitsubishi dealership in Mangalore - Shreenidhi Automobiles

Attaching a pic of the showroom. This is on the airport road, immediately after crossing the deviation that leads to the helipad!
Attached Thumbnails
New Mitsubishi dealership in Mangalore - Shreenidhi Automobiles-img_2967tbhp.jpg  

Old 24th October 2012, 21:38   #3
Senior - BHPian

Err.. I wonder what the promoter of this dealership saw in opening a Mitsubishi dealership now! I wonder how long they would last in India.
Old 24th October 2012, 22:21   #4
Senior - BHPian

I guess the promoter is hoping that sales of the pajero and outlander will pick up. The Mitsubishi dealership in Bangalore closed down so unless mangalore has an enthusiastic bunch of mitsubishi buyers or a lack of options, it is hard to see them doing well. Also, the idea may be that they can easily switch over to another automobile brand should Mitsubishi not work out
Old 27th April 2014, 02:18   #5

After BMW and Audi,JLR all set to enter Mangalore

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...over-jaguar-xj

The construction for JLR dealership has started at Padil. It will be ready by September /October.
MARQLAND are the dealers for Mangalore.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks