Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2006, 11:49   #1
BHPian

Fiat Service Centres in NCR ?

Hi Delhites...

I shifted along with my Siena from Hyd to Delhi....

Need to get my car serviced in NCR.....Couldnt get any info on dealerships from the Fiat India Site as it is down

Can u guide me as to which is the best place for servicing the car & Places to avoid ??

cheers
Old 8th May 2006, 12:14   #2
BHPian

You can follow this URL for all TATA-FIAT dealers....

http://www.tatamotors.com/fiat/?Page=2&zone=north

I personally would avoid Vivek automobiles from that lot

Hope this would help

Cheers
Old 8th May 2006, 12:45   #3
BHPian

Paharino1: I remember seeing one everyday below the flyover just before (or after) Indraprastha Apollo Hostpital, which is on the way to New Friends Colony, Badarpur border and Faridabad.

There are a LOT of car showrooms and service stations on that road.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 8th May 2006, 14:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknowthisguy
You can follow this URL for all TATA-FIAT dealers....

http://www.tatamotors.com/fiat/?Page=2&zone=north

I personally would avoid Vivek automobiles from that lot

Hope this would help

Cheers
Why do you say that? My experience with Vivek Auto (limited though it was to two services of Palio 1.2 ELX) wasn't bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paharino1
Hi Delhites...

I shifted along with my Siena from Hyd to Delhi....

Need to get my car serviced in NCR.....Couldnt get any info on dealerships from the Fiat India Site as it is down

Can u guide me as to which is the best place for servicing the car & Places to avoid ??

cheers
Welcome to this part of the country!
The FIAT site was functional on Friday (5th May) when I last visited it.
Where do you stay in Delhi? You location vis a vis the FIAT-TATA dealers would be a contributing factor in your decision I am sure.

Last edited by Technocrat : 26th January 2011 at 22:16.
Old 8th May 2006, 15:38   #5
BHPian

Well I have put up at Mayur Vihar...so theoretically NOIDA would be convenient...But my Office is at Gurgaon...so even some place nearby should be OK
Old 8th May 2006, 15:55   #6
BHPian

"Why do you say that? "

Well, that service centre used to enjoy its monopoly before TATA alliance & they used to flee ignorant customers like anything.

I have myself witnessed few instances when they replaced parts from newer sold cars to the "$$valued$$" customer who do not want to pay for the actual spare cost.

I hope u got the point to which I am referring

cheers
Old 8th May 2006, 16:02   #7
BHPian

I got my car regularly serviced at Dynamic autombiles, Sec-2 Noida & they were pretty nice & informitive.
But now after the TATA alliance their main trained worksmen went to Nawab motors,Noida & HIM motors, patpadganj indstl area.

I suggest, as you are in Mayur Vihar..both of these places are approachable
Old 8th May 2006, 17:28   #8
Senior - BHPian

If youre in gurgaon you could send your car over to Atil Auto on NH8 just before the international airport if youre coming from ggn. They have decent service havent really heard much complaintf from them. Their premisis got partly demolished by the mcd recently but works are still going on.

Arush
Old 8th May 2006, 18:07   #9
BHPian

U Could give A-One motors a shot which is on the main mathura road next to the Toyota dealership. I Was pretty satisfied with what they did with my Tata car.. Don't know about fiat cars tho, but a couple of them were there.
plus i believe they can get your car picked up too.
Old 26th January 2011, 01:02   #10
BHPian

Re: Fiat Service Centres in NCR ?

not sure if it's a good idea to bump this thread, apologies in advance. but the question is important all the same, and i dont find it clearly answered anywhere in the forum.

FIAT linea mjd owners, what service center in NCR do you guys prefer? I put up in north delhi and travel daily to gurgaon. so centers in delhi/ggn are most suited. its done 2810 kms and will hit 3k in another 2 days of ophice going

a side query: is it a good idea to get the engine oil changed at 3k, rather than just top up?

Last edited by BuRnT RuBbEr : 26th January 2011 at 01:04.
Old 26th January 2011, 21:46   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuRnT RuBbEr View Post
not sure if it's a good idea to bump this thread, apologies in advance. but the question is important all the same, and i dont find it clearly answered anywhere in the forum.

FIAT linea mjd owners, what service center in NCR do you guys prefer? I put up in north delhi and travel daily to gurgaon. so centers in delhi/ggn are most suited. its done 2810 kms and will hit 3k in another 2 days of ophice going

a side query: is it a good idea to get the engine oil changed at 3k, rather than just top up?
Stay away from ABS Motors in Gurgaon. Refer to the following thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-my-punto.html
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-fiat-asc.html
I heard that Oberoi Motors in Noida Sec-1 has the best Fiat Mechanic for Fiat Cars in NCR Region. Though I have no personal experience with this workshop or the mechanic.
Old 27th January 2011, 00:59   #12
BHPian

thanks for the reply! i was tempted to try ABS since they are next door to my workplace.

Ill surely visit oberoi if I dont find any other A-S-S closer to my place. Any body has experience with pawa motors or techno motors(dwarka)?
Old 13th February 2011, 10:52   #13
Senior - BHPian

@Burnt Rubber: You can try Elegant Cars at Patparganj. A lot of my friends / acquaintances are getting their Fiats (and the occasional Tata, too) serviced from there. While they are not stellar in their service, but they are better than the usual TFASC. Also, you may consider Dynamic Automobiles at Sec-64, Noida. Vivek Auto has knowledgeable mechanics but getting any work done out there is very difficult.
Old 6th March 2011, 00:43   #14
BHPian

elegant is equally bad, i have ordered parts for my fiat its been over 2 weeks no reply, no follow up when i call them its like who? what? how?
Old 4th July 2013, 14:52   #15

Hi All, I would like to give my 2 cents on fiat service centers in NCR region. I own Fiat Linea MJD Emotions Pack since April 2010 which has run for around 70K kms. During these last three years I have been a victim of pathetic service provided by Tata servcie centers. Worst of them has been the Techno Automobiles Nazafgarh closely followed by Rama Motors Okhla. I do not want to waste time here in describing how bad it was but it had been very very bad.

However I could find one exception as well. Him Motors Patparganj provides very good service with customer centric approach and run in a very professional manner. I also wrote positively about it some time back to Fiat guys and it was my preferred service center until I tried one of the dedicated Fiat service center, Kashyap Motors Okhla. Two words. Excellent service. Before giving my car there I was assured by Subhash from Fiat cafe that my experience will be totally different this time but I was skeptical. But it was really good. My car was emitting black smoke and I told this to Techno guy while giving my car for servicing. I did not go to Him Motors because they were not able to pick my car and I live in Dwarka. Therefore I opted for Techno Nazafgarh who got my car picked and drop for free and that was a bad hing to opt for. But as I knew, Him Motors has no longer got the authorization to service Fiat cars where as Techno had for 3 months or so, what a farce. From team bhp threads itself I knew that most obvious reason for black smoke could be leakage in turbo hose pipe. I told this to Techno and was assured that it was rectified when I got my car back after 2 days. It was not. Again, cycle of calling their customer care and arranging for pick up next week, again car spent 2 days at techno workshop and same story. This time their CRM also ignored my feedback. For the first time I felt helpless and regret buying a Fiat product . Well then good sense prevailed. I had learned about Fiat centers and tried their customer care. Immediately got directed to right person, well listened there and assured. Only thing that pinched me was that they were charging me 500 bucks for pick and drop.

This time I did not try to give my root cause analysis for any leakage of any sort. Well on designated Saturday sharp at 9 AM, a person from Kashyap motors was at my door step in uniform. That itself was a big change. And at sharp 6 PM, my car was delivered back to me. Leaked hose pipe was changed and removed one was shown to me lying in my boot. Total cost INR 1700 including 500 for pick and drop and moreover wheel alignment was done for free. Mr. Negi was the guy responsible who kept me updated through out the day for progress and listened patiently to my reviews when I took the car for a long drive for checking. At last there were more assurances from him for any other issue. Now it has been 3 weeks. There is no black smoke.

Mileage has increased and for the first time I am getting 18+ of mileage in my daily to and fro office commute of 90 KMs. This has given me confidence to go further and get other things shown to these guys like engine noise which was minimal when car was new but is substantial now. Summing it up it has given me a hope that good service does exist in Fiat. I am not aware about service aspects of other dedicated Fiat service stations and would like to hear about them but I highly recommend Kashayp Motors Okhla.
anup_sh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks