Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2009, 14:09   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
@rajeshvin

no problem buddy. thats what all of us are here for on TBHP. To share information so that we have a good experience with our car (buying and owning)

Congratulations on your new car !! btw : which car have you booked?

when you go to Carax try and meet Mr.Rajesh Bhandari (the owner of the showroom). He is one decent and professional gentleman. You can give him my reference. He also knows about TBHP. In fact sometimes you can see CARAX banner ad's on TBHP.
Amogh, thanks once again, I'll meet Mr. Rajesh Bhandari and will give your reference.

Btw : I have booked Ford Fiesta 1.4 D (TDCi), SXI (delivery on dashera).

Rajesh
Old 3rd September 2009, 17:30   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
Hi Ashish,

When you go to CARAX also check out the Garware Sunfilms. They are cheap compared to 3M, offer more heat absorption and same warranty. Do ask for a "demo" of all the films. (If I remember right they have panels of Llumar, Vkool, Garware & 3M)

btw : which car are you going to get filmed ? Another member of TBHP who just bought a black punto from BUB is also getting his car filmed from Carax.

He has gone for VKOOL for the windshield and Garware for the rest.

Thanks for the compliments about BUB. They provided me excellent service and therefore I make sure that I spread a good word about them

Amogh@ First Congrats for your new car - Punto! (I got late write access so that's why not able to wish earlier).

Same as Rajesh I also booked Fiesta ZXI and bringing her on 28th of this month.

From your experience which Sunfilm you recommend?

Also whats your thought on Stanley Seat cover!
Old 3rd September 2009, 21:30   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar7 View Post
Amogh@ First Congrats for your new car - Punto! (I got late write access so that's why not able to wish earlier).

Same as Rajesh I also booked Fiesta ZXI and bringing her on 28th of this month.

From your experience which Sunfilm you recommend?

Also whats your thought on Stanley Seat cover!
Thanks Kumar !!

I would recommend Vkool for the windshield and Garware for the rest.

But the configuration depends on how much money you want to spend on filming. You can short list various combinations based on your budget and then take a call.

For stanley : frankly speaking : I have had no experience since I have never used them. But you can find this thread helpful : https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/acces...ew-please.html

Hope this helps.

Amogh
Old 12th September 2009, 22:33   #79
BANNED

Suggest Good Place - Pune - Car Accessory

I will be getting a spark LS - Black.. shortly.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...ml#post1458022

However i am new in pune car Accessory market.

Please suggest good place for car Accessory in pune offering best deals for

Film including front windscreen
Central locking
Seat covers
Music system
Alloys
anything else - Open for suggestion.

I am also looking for input on what to buy. My budget is moderate.
Old 12th September 2009, 22:41   #80
Senior - BHPian

Pls check out this thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...int-shops.html
Old 13th September 2009, 00:11   #81
BHPian

If you are very much clear what you want to buy then go to Poona Motors @ Camp.
Before going to him do bit research with other shop which will give you fair idea of how much reasonable you are getting accessories from him.

Other Shops -
Moder Accessories (Next to Wonder car service centre @ camp)
Bafna, Bhundari Automobile, Carax
Old 13th September 2009, 08:06   #82
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
Link is very helpful. Thanks.

Quote:
If you are very much clear what you want to buy then go to Poona Motors @ Camp.
Before going to him do bit research with other shop which will give you fair idea of how much reasonable you are getting accessories from him.

Other Shops -
Moder Accessories (Next to Wonder car service centre @ camp)
Bafna, Bhundari Automobile, Carax
Considering , one stop solution , how reasonable carax is? I think you are planning to visit carax. right?

Members having first hand experience with carax , please share input. Like anybody else i am looking at reasonable stuff with good range of option.
Old 14th September 2009, 01:03   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea1979 View Post
Considering , one stop solution , how reasonable carax is? I think you are planning to visit carax. right?

Members having first hand experience with carax , please share input. Like anybody else i am looking at reasonable stuff with good range of option.
I been to Carax 2 weeks back but the price which they quoted is much on higher side in comparison to other shop.

But its worth visiting Carax as they provide you all information you required which helps to take decision

Poona Motors owner (if am not mistaken) is always in rush and unless you take your car to his showroom he never give best deal offer but gives you the range between which he can offer you the product.

If you show eagerness in buying it by paying deposit then he will offer you the best price.

So that's why I said do research & then go to Poona Motor for negotiation & to close your deal.
Old 14th September 2009, 10:12   #84
BANNED

Quote:
I been to Carax 2 weeks back but the price which they quoted is much on higher side in comparison to other shop.

But its worth visiting Carax as they provide you all information you required which helps to take decision

Poona Motors owner (if am not mistaken) is always in rush and unless you take your car to his showroom he never give best deal offer but gives you the range between which he can offer you the product.

If you show eagerness in buying it by paying deposit then he will offer you the best price.

So that's why I said do research & then go to Poona Motor for negotiation & to close your deal.
Thanks for valuable input. I will try to visit carax and other shops. This will certainly help me to shortlist from available accessories.
Old 14th September 2009, 10:35   #85
Senior - BHPian

Note from Team BHP Support:

Threads merged. Please do a search before starting a new topic.
Old 14th November 2009, 11:06   #86
BHPian

Can someone give me the contact details for Davis' workshop / Tune Up Plus? I need to get a minor dent fixed on my car as well as a few scratches that need to be covered up. Also, needed some advice whether it is better to get these done under warranty from the service center than these third-party agencies.
Old 14th November 2009, 13:38   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prafulasher View Post
Can someone give me the contact details for Davis' workshop / Tune Up Plus? I need to get a minor dent fixed on my car as well as a few scratches that need to be covered up. Also, needed some advice whether it is better to get these done under warranty from the service center than these third-party agencies.
dents and scratches will not be covered under warranty unless it is there since you received it and you have recorded under the delivery note.

I have googled tune up plus for you:

Tune Up Plus

S No 19/3b, Baner Balewadi Road, Kalewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
020 27290472‎

Tune Up Plus - Google Maps

-BJ
Old 14th November 2009, 13:58   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea1979 View Post
Members having first hand experience with carax , please share input.
Carax is pretty decent in pricing and the good part is the people offering you accessories know about their products much better than other shops. My experience has been good.
Old 14th November 2009, 22:42   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridsahmed View Post
My experience has been good.
+1.

I am also satisfied with them particularly, there owners are gentlemen to talk. Prices may be 5-10% here and there, but, I am happy with them because:
  1. Showroom is neat and clean
  2. proper waiting lounge with washrooms, tea/coffee vending etc
  3. All items under one roof
  4. You can browse around yourself- their attendant at times stick to you, kind of irritating, but, if you are regular they recognize you and give you more space
  5. ample parking and covered work area (basement)
  6. open on all days
  7. Accepts credit card and gives pucca bill with CST/VAT registration number (personally I dislike any business which promotes black market economy )
  8. Place is easily approachable from where I live.
  9. MRP with barcode mentioned on all items- they do give discounts to regular customer- talk to owners directly.
My cars were tinted there + I am regular for accessories and supplies like System-G/D, 3M cleaners etc. Recommended .

-BJ
Old 19th December 2009, 13:47   #90
BHPian

Art Leather Seat Covers

Hi Folks

Need seat covers for the new SX4 and am a little confused over what to go for... Leather is out of my budget and don't want fabric as with 2 kids spillages are a common phenomenon.

Seems that art leather is the way to go, as long as one uses a good quality PU material. I do have to occasionally park in the open and Pune does get very hot in the summer but no choice there I guess.

The Maruti dealer has some nice art leather ones with a perforated back and bottom but don't want to go for that as he is unable to show me what kind of fit he can deliver and is only available in black, which is a no-no for me.

Can anyone suggest a good place in Pune to get this done, where a good variety is available on display, fitting is good. Also which brands to go for to ensure one gets good quality PU covers.

Cross-posted from "art leather seat covers thread" in Mods and Accessories secti
on
Closed Thread

Most Viewed