Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2009, 00:59   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by runeet View Post
Hey does anybody know where I can get my honda civic serviced, I stay near karve road.
I think Vikram would be the right person to answer that.
Old 7th March 2009, 01:03   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by runeet View Post
Hey does anybody know where I can get my honda civic serviced, I stay near karve road.
As posted earlier, I get mine serviced at Tune Up Plus, Baner
Old 14th July 2009, 12:16   #63
BHPian

Hi,

I have noticed a big accessory shop near hotel sadanad ( where the new overbridge is created during the games )

Any info / review about this shop?

OT..

Also grand hoda is gone long back and there still no new honda dealers in pune. Interesting thing is saw few ads saying that new Hyundai dealers are coming in pune.

Seems honda is ready to put punekars on mercy of a single dealer and

hyundai is giving more options when there are already two options.
Old 14th July 2009, 12:40   #64
Senior - BHPian

The three storey one, yeah that's a nice Showroom, I have checked prices there but a friend of mine got some accessories from them & they were reasonably priced if not cheap.

They also sell RC cars the ones which run on fuel
Old 16th July 2009, 17:19   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
The three storey one, yeah that's a nice Showroom, I have checked prices there but a friend of mine got some accessories from them & they were reasonably priced if not cheap.

They also sell RC cars the ones which run on fuel
The showroom is Carax. CARAX- India's largest car accessories store

I created a separate thread since I did not know Carax was already being discussed. (name did not feature anywhere nor did it turn up in search results)

Mods please close this thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-showroom.html

The discussion can very well continue here.

Amogh
Old 16th July 2009, 18:04   #66
Senior - BHPian

i had been on the opening day of the CARX showroom. it belongs to bhandari car accessories of JM road.
the shop hosts lots of brands and product varieties.
the best thing in this shop is the demo chambers/rooms of each and every audio accessories brands. was quite impressed with the JVC demo room.

the RC car demo was very nice. the RC cars are electronic as well as fuel operated. they are damn fast. i saw the RC car race a scooter at @ 40-45 kmph.

neo, plati and aura were the only brands of alloys available at that time.

well regarding the costing, i wont say reasonable, but by judging the overheads of the showroom i guess the prices were high.
Old 16th July 2009, 21:09   #67
BHPian

Hmm Looks worth the visit from the website.
Old 17th July 2009, 10:27   #68
BHPian

Hmm... Seems interesting place for a visit. Maybe not for buying..!

What about a joint visit here this weekend? As it is its been long since we all have met up..!
Old 31st August 2009, 11:52   #69
BHPian

Is there a authorised 3M sun film dealer/shop in Pune?
Old 31st August 2009, 12:06   #70
BHPian

@Ferrari1976

I haven't checked out many accessories dealers : but after visiting CARAX (CARAX- India's largest car accessories store) : I did not feel the need to go to others.

Carax is definitely an authorised 3M dealer. I had personally spoken to the area manager of 3M car care when he was at Carax. Do check it out.
Old 31st August 2009, 12:35   #71
BHPian

I have seen the CARAX showroom often on the way but never found to time to drop in.
Maybe I will visit it for some ICE upgrade (speakers) that I have been planning for a while.
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:11   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
The showroom is Carax. CARAX- India's largest car accessories store

I created a separate thread since I did not know Carax was already being discussed. (name did not feature anywhere nor did it turn up in search results)

Mods please close this thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-showroom.html

The discussion can very well continue here.

Amogh
Amogh, thanks for link and info, I spoke to the CARAX, they have all accessories under one roof, they are authorized dealer for most of the accessories, I'll visit next week prior to delivery of my car to check accessories in advance.
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:20   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshvin View Post
Amogh, thanks for link and info, I spoke to the CARAX, they have all accessories under one roof, they are authorized dealer for most of the accessories, I'll visit next week prior to delivery of my car to check accessories in advance.
@rajeshvin

no problem buddy. thats what all of us are here for on TBHP. To share information so that we have a good experience with our car (buying and owning)

Congratulations on your new car !! btw : which car have you booked?

when you go to Carax try and meet Mr.Rajesh Bhandari (the owner of the showroom). He is one decent and professional gentleman. You can give him my reference. He also knows about TBHP. In fact sometimes you can see CARAX banner ad's on TBHP.
Old 2nd September 2009, 13:38   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
@Ferrari1976

I haven't checked out many accessories dealers : but after visiting CARAX (CARAX- India's largest car accessories store) : I did not feel the need to go to others.

Carax is definitely an authorised 3M dealer. I had personally spoken to the area manager of 3M car care when he was at Carax. Do check it out.

Sure Amogh. I will surely visit CAREX to get 3M sunfilms. BTW, you are very famous @BUB!!

I mentioned that I am a member of TBHP and the fisrt question I was asked was whether I know you

Regards,
Ashish
Old 2nd September 2009, 14:00   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1976 View Post
Sure Amogh. I will surely visit CAREX to get 3M sunfilms. BTW, you are very famous @BUB!!

I mentioned that I am a member of TBHP and the fisrt question I was asked was whether I know you

Regards,
Ashish
Hi Ashish,

When you go to CARAX also check out the Garware Sunfilms. They are cheap compared to 3M, offer more heat absorption and same warranty. Do ask for a "demo" of all the films. (If I remember right they have panels of Llumar, Vkool, Garware & 3M)

btw : which car are you going to get filmed ? Another member of TBHP who just bought a black punto from BUB is also getting his car filmed from Carax.

He has gone for VKOOL for the windshield and Garware for the rest.

Thanks for the compliments about BUB. They provided me excellent service and therefore I make sure that I spread a good word about them
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks