Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2007, 13:06   #16
BHPian

For Accessories and ICE, I'd recommend Poona Motors, behind Corporation Bank on East Street. He has great variety and what he doesn't have he'll procure for you. Prices are extremely competitive and both brothers are extremely courteous. I've been patronizing him for nearly 5 years (3 cars) and I have no reason to complain. He also has a workshop but i've never had any paint/denting jobs done so I can't honestly talk about the quality of work in that regard.
Old 20th June 2007, 09:57   #17
BHPian

I got my ICE setup done from Bafna [Ghole Road]. Decent enough,no problems faced till now.Got Stanley Leathers done from him too, good job there too.Installed my Xenons from there but they havent worked well since day one.Bafna was kind enough to replace them coupla times but no luck.Maybe its just the car.

Even i am on the lookout for getting a good paint job on my Lancer.I want to get a complete coat done along with Denting.
Any of you heard of 'Prakash' on JM Road, behind Shirole Petrol Pump,just beside Pashankar Auto Honda Showroom.
J.Williams gave me a quote of 68k. Please note, both the bumpers need to be replaced.

Regarding Tyres and Alloys, i get them from Lokmanya Auto, opp Garware College off Karve Road.
He mostly pushes for Michelin.Have used Michelin Certis on the Lancer with no complaints and Pilot Preceda on the Octy.
Got the alloys from him,havent faced any problems yet.
I will soon be getting delivery of my Swift VDi, any better options for Tyres and Alloys ?
Old 4th December 2007, 19:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
I can vouch for Tune Up Plus now.. Just got my Baleno back last week after getting the numerous dents and gashes fixed at Tune Up Plus. The paint finish is impeccable.

Spadival & EVO6, can any of you give me the contact numbers of Tune Up Plus? I stay pretty far from Baner, but am willing to go anywhere to get a good dent/paint job. Also, some landmarks would also be helpful.
Old 5th December 2007, 08:21   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn60Seconds View Post
Spadival & EVO6, can any of you give me the contact numbers of Tune Up Plus?
Sent you the details.. Its off the Baner road. As you come from Sadanand hotel direction, you will get to the first junction, take the left there on to a narrow road off Baner road. After that, you will see the building of a IT company and "Comfort zone" apartment plot on the right. Take the 2nd left - You will see a small sign board on this left turn. Also, you will be able to see the workshop from the main road.

Google Maps
Old 10th December 2007, 12:41   #20
BHPian

I just heard of Avanti Motors at Wagholi. I believe they undertake jobs for Daimler Chrysler and that their work is impeccable. I'll probably be going there for some denting / painting work on my Civic. Will post the results firsthand.
Old 11th December 2007, 00:27   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival View Post
Sent you the details.. Its off the Baner road. As you come from Sadanand hotel direction, you will get to the first junction, take the left there on to a narrow road off Baner road. After that, you will see the building of a IT company and "Comfort zone" apartment plot on the right. Take the 2nd left - You will see a small sign board on this left turn. Also, you will be able to see the workshop from the main road.

Google Maps
Thanks a lot for the directions too Spadival!
Old 27th January 2008, 18:49   #22
BHPian

hi guys,
does anyone of know of a good seat cover shop - Stanley, G-Sport, Ceralli
thanks
vinod
Old 28th January 2008, 15:09   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn60Seconds View Post
Thanks a lot for the directions too Spadival!
I have Mr.Lonkar's mobile number. PM me if you need it

Thanks
Old 29th February 2008, 10:38   #24

Hi...I have Indica Xeta GLE...and i bought it just 6 months back...day before yesterday ...somebody danced over my car roof and left 4-5 dents on it...Dont know who did it....but it hurts a lot.....Could anyone help me out....give me some names of the workshops where these dents can be removed with Vaccum machines....Anand could u pls give me some estimation about the total expenses?? I stay in Viman nagar.....
Old 29th March 2008, 12:14   #25
BHPian

Need 3m , lumar delears for getz in pune

Hi

Can somebody point me were can I get following things in pune at VFM cost?
for getz prime?

1) Filming ? ( V kool shop on baner road is telling me 15 for all the windows for the economical model ) I heard 3m lumar is almost equal to Vkool but at very less price. What you guys will suggest

2) Reverse sensors? I saw some reverse sensors which are costing around 4 k and they are saying that the distance from the car will be showed in mirror. There is no brand as such. Do you guys have any idea about this?
Old 29th March 2008, 13:33   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakaaaaasss View Post
1) Good paint shops/booths: Davis (Talera Ford workshop in Wagholi) as rightly said by Evo. Also therez one good sardarji in Katraj ghat.
I can vouch for his workshop. His name is Bunta Singh, and now his sons look after the workshop. I have mostly seen all high end cars at his place, and he even carries out painting works for bikes, etc; around 5 years back we had given our Accent(now sold) for some denting/ painting work and i must say that he had done a very good job.

Vikram has stated about Avanti Motors in Wagholi: even i have heard from fellow TBhpians that their job work is impeccable.

For accessories: as everyone has posted, there are some good shops on JM road: Modern Car Accessories, Bafna (Ghole Road), Bhandari Auto, Sunny Car Decorators, one more Bafna (not related to the Bafna guy on Ghole Rd; though) in Revenue Colony, Shivajinagar, are some of them. Off course not to forget about Poona Motors in Camp.

Tires: Lokmanya and Darshan Tires are some of the good tire dealers in the city.

Dhaval

Last edited by dhaval : 29th March 2008 at 13:37.
Old 31st March 2008, 12:05   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishig :

Hi

Can somebody point me were can I get following things in pune at VFM cost? for getz prime?

1) Filming ?
2) Reverse sensors?
Check out Bafna Cars, Ghole Road. They stock Llumar films & reverse parking sensors with small display with distance indicator.
Old 31st March 2008, 13:09   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekkk View Post
Hi...Mine is Indica Xeta...in the morning i found some dents on the roof....as if somebody just used my car as a dance floor.....could you pls help me out ..what could be done with it...ANAND is it possible to get it done by the vaccum machines....if yes could you pls provide me the addresses of those shops?? and wot will be the approximate expense for this..?? I stay in Viman nagar.
So children playing cricket in Viman Nagar hit some sixers on you car???

No vaccum machines in Pune I am told....I think the Vagholi one (Avanti) will be nearest to you.
Old 2nd June 2008, 10:40   #29
Senior - BHPian

Dent on my Tavera!

Team, after two and a half years of accident free driving, someone banged my poor Chevy!!

I suspect that the incident happened in a parking lot! There is a minor dent on the driver's door! Luckily there are only minor scratches, with no loss of paint.

Can someone suggest me a good shop for taking out this dent, preferably inside the city? A shop with a vacuum machine will be preferred anytime. I can do the work only on weekends!

Thank you all in advance.
Old 15th July 2008, 19:34   #30
Senior - BHPian

Does anyone have B.U. Bhandari's workshop phone number? I had their number, but it seems to have some problem (no one is answering the phone). I need to book appointment for regular servicing, but not able to reach them for quite some time :(

Sorry for going off topic but I didn't really want to create another thread for this.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks