Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2013, 18:51   #46

Re: Vecto Motors, Bangalore, FIAT Exclusive Dealership

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil.nv View Post
Hi Friends,

.. when confronted with the sales person what he had to say was that they received this car in June’13. I don’t think this is acceptable and I don’t think this is the truth. I think they are just trying to push an old stock.
The dealer receiving the car in his yard has nothing to do with us (customer). I am also facing the same issue with a Hyundai dealer in Chennai. Upon insisting that I will take delivery of a car manufactured in November or cancel the order, the dealer agreed to place a new order for me.
He was trying to sell me a Feb 2013 and May 2013 manufactured vehicles, both of which I rejected. He claims both have arrived only in September.

The ploy of receiving the car in his yard seems to be quite common for any December sale.

Also, it does not matter even if your loan is processed as long as you have not signed any registration papers. You may want to consult other on this though.
Old 22nd December 2013, 20:29   #47
BHPian

This is to convey my displeasure and a bad experience that i had with Vecto motors. I had given my 90HP MJD Punto for the Fourth paid service.

Not only they had done a shoddy piece of work in the name of Paid Service they have completely screwed up my car. Soon after i took my car back after the service paying 12568 Rs. replacing Engine Oils,transmission oil,Power steering oils, Fuel filters etc. My car broke down in the middle of busy Bangalore road just 10kms away from the service station which was later diagnosed due to a faulty fuel filter. Supposedly this was installed new for the service. And i was charged for the same.!!! This is outright CHEATING in the name of trusted brand FIAT.

This issue has caused me a great distress especially since i was travelling with my pregnant wife And has caused me to lose my faith on FIAT.
We are now speculating on taking this issue to the consumer court.

Distressed
Srivatsa Haridas
Old 26th December 2013, 18:03   #48
BHPian

I had a very odd experience while shopping for a Linea here last month, I was trying to exchange my old i20 and their used car department inspected my car. After inspecting my car they sent people from used car departments of Toyota, Hyundai and 2 private garages to inspect the car. And the price they offered me was an average of those valuations.
Old 13th February 2014, 07:53   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

My first visit to Vecto Motors was really satisfying.
Since I took my Linea MJD on Feb1st 2014, I was getting a squeaking sound from the front suspension/shock absorber. This sound is heard only on potholes or uneven roads but again not every time. Also, this sound was very mild and when the mp3 player is ON we will not be able to hear this sound. I took the car to Vecto Motors, they couldn't find any visible issues but they suspected that may be there is a air leak occasionally and hence changed the shock absorbers without any questions. Now, this sound is gone.
arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2015, 17:48   #50
BHPian

Dear All,

Iam from Hyderabad and I currently own a Linea MJD with a little over 2600KM on the ODO.
I have a training to attend in Bangalore on 20th & 21st April. The plan is to start from Hyderabad on 17th April (Friday) spend the weekend in Bandipur and reach Bangalore sometime late evening on the 19th April.
As far as I see Iam sure to surpass the 5000KM mark on my return to Hyderabad and I do not want to overshoot the first service interval and get into any hassles on EW later. So Iam thinking about getting the car serviced in Bangalore on Monday 20 April as I would anyways be in a full day training. Iam sure the dealership would be kind enough to pick and drop the car from my hotel. I should be accommodated somewhere around Hosur and hence I guess Vecto would be my best bet.
I would request you all to advice, also is the FIAT service centralized and will the details reflect appropriately across the available dealers in Hyderabad so that there are no issues in the future.
Old 6th April 2015, 18:04   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdma View Post
I am sure the dealership would be kind enough to pick and drop the car from my hotel.
They do have pick & drop facility that you should intimate them while taking the service appointment & are willing to pay for the same.
However, I would be haunted by the paranoia of imagining how the car was being driven to the Service Center, but then that's me.

Quote:
I should be accommodated somewhere around Hosur and hence I guess Vecto would be my best bet.
You're right. Vecto too is stationed at Singasandra, Hosur Road.

Quote:
I would request you all to advice, also is the FIAT service centralized and will the details reflect appropriately across the available dealers in Hyderabad so that there are no issues in the future.
I had once raised the same question to their then CRM, & he claimed that the service records were centralized. However, I'm certain that
you would be preserving the Bills & that pink colored sheet which the SA's would scribble while noting your complaints (job card) - that should do.
tabrez is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2015, 00:05   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Dear All,

Iam from Hyderabad and I currently own a Linea MJD with a little over 2600KM on the ODO.
I think Fiat also gives a buffer of 500-1000Kms after the recommendation period. You can check with your service center on this, if you are comfortable doing the service little late.
Old 7th May 2018, 11:04   #53
BHPian

Has Vecto motors shut down? I saw a pic on google maps from April 2018 with all FIAT logos removed from the front of the building. Is their service facility still open?
Old 7th May 2018, 11:10   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredliner View Post
Has Vecto motors shut down? I saw a pic on google maps from April 2018 with all FIAT logos removed from the front of the building. Is their service facility still open?
That's because of the metro work, I was there on Thursday and everything about the service part is functioning. Lots of cars in for service too.
avira_tk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2019, 22:58   #55
BHPian

Hello All,
Would like to know if anyone has update reg. the Vecto motors ?Their Mobile/Phone connections are disconnected/out-of-service .
Fiat website states only one service center for bangalore {KHT bangalore}.
Old 2nd December 2019, 18:58   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull76 View Post
Hello All,
Would like to know if anyone has update reg. the Vecto motors ?Their Mobile/Phone connections are disconnected/out-of-service .
Fiat website states only one service center for bangalore {KHT bangalore}.

Vecto Motors has closed its dealership / service center. You have PPS / MPS motors now who service Fiat cars. This is located near Volvo, BMW showrooms on the Hosur road, Electronic City.
arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks