Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2009, 12:16   #16
BHPian

Update.

I got a call from Fiat a few mins back and they apologized for what all happened and promised to deliver the car by max this monday. Somehow magically the parts arrived last night Finally some progress I see. But since we know whom to mail, we can atleast try. How about normal people who rely on these workshop blokes? Why do they torture them so much when things can actually be done?
Old 10th November 2009, 13:02   #17
BHPian

Register your Complaint in CEO Corner of Fiat Website

Hi All,

For any complaints on Fiat products, Parts, Service etc., you can directly report it to Fiat India CEO Rajeev Kapoor by clicking the CEO corner link in Fiat India website. I have a similar part supply issue for my 2001 Siena and written rather strongly in CEO corner a week back. I got a prompt response mail from the CEO desk and expecting the part today/tomorrow-which was otherwise declared by TATA motors as NLS (No Longer Serviced) but was available with the Independent spare part dealers, at a much higher price. I remember an earlier occassion way back in 2002-Fiat despatched my Siena's body-part out of their assembly line when I made the dealer's (Sundaram Motors then) life miserable after a month's wait.

I had also given to understand that, FIAT-TATA has recently shifted their warehouse resulting in despatch delay for spares and accessories for all Fiat cars. I had then raised the question as to will they stop selling their cars till their warehouse shifting is completed? The answer was mum.

Their Chennai dealer VST has now expressed confidence that there will not be any delays here afterwards-hopefully. Let's wait N watch.
Old 10th November 2009, 16:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

furioussphinx , so you think that the problem was with the workshop rather than Fiat supplying the parts ?

In most posts I tend to hear that parts supply from Fiat is the issue.
Old 10th November 2009, 16:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Somehow magically the parts arrived last night Finally some progress I see.
That's good to know, but I hope they did not pilfer the parts from someone else's car.
Old 10th November 2009, 19:29   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
furioussphinx , so you think that the problem was with the workshop rather than Fiat supplying the parts ?

In most posts I tend to hear that parts supply from Fiat is the issue.
No clue man, and seriously I dont even want to get to the bottom of this. The workshop people told me that the parts were not even dispatched yesterday afternoon and now the parts arrived last night? Did they transport the parts in a jet flight? Whatever be the reasons, am happy as long as my car is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
That's good to know, but I hope they did not pilfer the parts from someone else's car.
Lol, I dont think they must have done this as this is a crucial part in the car body. but you never know.
Old 22nd August 2011, 16:30   #21
BHPian

Re: Contact info - Fiat India?

Can someone please provide the latest contact info of FIAT? I need to complain regarding the service of KHT motors and a few issues I've been having with the car that are not fixed.
Old 30th September 2011, 18:58   #22

Can anyone help by informing if "CEO Corner" feature on Fiat India website is still there or not. I have personally used it last year and now was thinking to reuse it. However I am not able to fine it anywhere on the Fiat website.

My issue is that my car Linea Diesel Emotions PK is lying at Rama Motors since this Monday for replacement of driver seat tire and rim and I just got an update that tire rim replacement might not be possible for another week. And that too did not sound like a confident response. In this post only author has mentioned how his kept lying for a considerable time. I do not want mine to be going the same route and wanted to highlight this issue.
Old 6th July 2014, 15:24   #23
BHPian

Having trouble with fiat dealer in Delhi. No resolution for the past 2 months, put in a compliant with Fiat customer care more than 3weeks back have even reached out to Mangesh at fiat more than a week back. But still nothing.

Any other senior management who can take some action?

Last edited by CR-V : 6th July 2014 at 15:26.
Old 6th July 2014, 19:18   #24
BHPian

Try writing on their twitter or facebook page and tell them the complete story, and see social networking at play
Old 14th July 2014, 17:34   #25
BHPian

Another week gone still no progress on complaint. At this point seems Fiat is simply avoiding it. Any thoughts?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks