Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2013, 20:31   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmThoke View Post
With deep regret, I'm creating this thread, because I had booked my dream car, the new Audi A4 Premium 2.0 TDI at Audi Bengaluru on Nov 30, 2012, and had hoped to give them a fantastic review after the delivery, but things didn't turn out as planned.

that guy was LAUGHING

90% for C/E class too, but since Volvo doesn't have any such in-house finance, I finally took my loan from HDFC.

So, when you go to Audi Bengaluru, save yourself from even seeing the face of that guy, and if you need help, go to Kiran!
Oh dear heavens! When will all these blundering idiots in organized retail and service businesses ever learn that it is consumer spend that funds their blessed earnings?
If we all thought like a humble shopkeeper does, and went all the way to please our customers, we would all be squadillionaires....
Old 21st October 2013, 13:52   #32
BHPian

Re: Horrendous Experience at Audi Bengaluru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi30 View Post
You know, I am not surprised at this behaviour. This guy, you mentioned must be towards his late 50s. I have often noticed that people, especially sales people of that generation just cannot digest younger people who are affluent and well to do. They carry this assumption that all young people are reckless with money and stuff.
Anyway, congratultions on your Volvo. Upload some good pictures in your initital ownership report.
I completely agree with your assessment above!!! More than reckless; its often a pang of jealousy. "I am due to retire in some years and i still havent made enough money to buy an Audi (even after the discounts they give me as an employee), while this young guy without 'any experience or longevity has gotten lucky enough to buy one'. (Their state of mind will not consider 'hard work', 'persistence' or an 'ingenious business venture' as the source of money. To them it will just be 'luck'). Thats what hurts them and then has them come up with such comments which are not only made so you can hear them but so that others in earshot can hear them too!

You do feel sorry for them but then at the same time; you worked hard to reach where you are! Sure you shouldnt rub it in because they are not as fortunate as you but then you shouldnt let these guys insult you either. Just my 2 cents!
Old 30th May 2021, 08:50   #33
BHPian

Re: Horrendous Experience at Audi Bengaluru

Hello folks,

I am bumping up this old thread to find out how Audi Bengaluru is to deal with in recent years.

I am considering buying an Audi and would love to hear from current customers of Audi Bengaluru on their sales and service experience.

Are they transparent with offers on the car and service plans, honest with model selection/availability, willing to let buyers do thorough PDIs, and provide competitive finance services?

I know it's unrealistic to expect car dealers to be saints but I am wary of disrespectful behavior and lack of honesty.

The fact that Audi has just 1 dealer in Bangalore is a bit of a concern. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate any inputs from the forum.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks