Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2006, 18:10   #1
BHPian

FORD Owners - Pune - feedbacks required

Dear All FORD'ites..or what Shd I say ,

Just needed your prompt feedbacks on the authorized dealer workshops for FORD in Pune...I think we have only 2 choices - One is the PLANET Ford on Pune - Satara road and the other one is TALERA in Wagholi...

Please quote or rate yr experiences with these guys.
Note : I bought my vehicle from TALERA Ford as they offered good discounts.I stay in Kothrud and Planet ford workshop is nearer to me.I am wondering if they wd be willing to do my first free servicing !
Old 17th May 2006, 18:21   #2
BHPian

Be careful with Talera

For your info my ikon's ECM was stolen when my car was totalled & was lying at Talera Ford Pune it was a big issue & matter went to Ford chennai but outcome was nothing since my car was going to scrap i didnt bothered again but i have heard Talera doesnt have a good reputation in pune.I think members from pune can shed some more light on this.
Old 17th May 2006, 18:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

I give my Matiz to Planet Ford for servicing. Mainly because it earlier used to be Daewoo service centre and they still offer support for Daewoo cars.
So far my experience has been good. No experience with Talera so can not compare those two.

Planet Ford will do your first servicing no worries.
Old 21st October 2008, 21:12   #4
BHPian

Folks, apologies for reviving an old thread, but does anyone have any recent feedback on the 2 Ford dealers in Pune ? Namely "Planet Ford" and "Talera Ford".
I'm buying a Ford vehicle this week and was wondering how they are.
Old 25th November 2008, 13:18   #5
BHPian

I too am interested in knowing feedback about Talera Ford and Planet Ford. The new ford IKON TDCi is very much on my radar and need to know the feedback on dealerships and After sales service at both the places. Ford Pune users, which one will you recomend for servicing?

Takecare & drive safely
Old 25th November 2008, 13:40   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkavthekar View Post
I too am interested in knowing feedback about Talera Ford and Planet Ford. The new ford IKON TDCi is very much on my radar and need to know the feedback on dealerships and After sales service at both the places. Ford Pune users, which one will you recomend for servicing?

Takecare & drive safely
Well I finally settled on Planet Ford. A couple of Ford owners suggested that one to me, my experience has been nice and pleasant.
Old 4th May 2009, 18:35   #7
BHPian

Planet Ford Or Talera Ford

Sorry reviving this thread again but I also need suggestions. Talera dealer are close to my home/Office. Have contacted Talera and am already in talks with them but Planet ford has a better reputation that Talera ford it seems.

Please can ppl share their experiences with both the dealers.
Old 27th May 2010, 17:48   #8

One of my friends is moving from Bangalore to Pune and he wants to know which is the best workshop for servicing Ford cars apart from the dealerships(he owns a Ford Ikon). Does anyone here know a reputed mechanic/workshop who can competently perform the job well?

Closed Thread

Most Viewed