Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2006, 21:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hey Doc... So has the CRDi been retired??
Old 5th June 2006, 21:56   #17
BHPian

yes,kb100 retired the crdi.!!hyundai service here themselves told the model would be replaced soon which had me worrying.plus perhaps i got s bit bored of the accent and wanted a car with more driver involvement!!
and perhaps as a sign of welcoming my shift from diesel to petrol,fuel prices were hiked today by 4 bucks for petrol
Old 5th June 2006, 22:03   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hows the car!!!? Isn't it the Palio Adventure??

Oh yea!! Cya at TVM, u better come with deep pockets cuz there'll be LOTS of guys this time..And no beach this time..i want a treat at a hotel
Old 5th June 2006, 22:11   #19
BHPian

sure karthik,will meet on saturday.as soon as the marriage function is over i will try to pull out and come over-just decide on the venue and let me know.
and er...ahem.. my pocket suddenly became shallow,looks like a hole in there!!!
Old 5th June 2006, 22:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

Focuz, Cochin is dealing only in Trucks, Buses & LCVs now.

Really good to know that RF is providing good customer service. My best friend wanted to look at a Marina, but we entered the Koyenco showroom, walked around the Marina, and looked around. Everybody was too busy. After around 20 mins or so, we walked out cos no one even gave us a glance. If that's the attention they pay to you before the purchase, God save a customer who went in for a service. He bought an Ikon and is happy with it. Too bad RF wasnt there at that time. Their showroom is nice and it's good to see all the bright yellow Palios and red Adventures standing there!
Old 26th June 2006, 11:35   #21
BHPian

Koyenco motors, Kochi

Heard that Koyenco also started a 24 hrs service staion??
Don't know much details ! Sombody from kochi can give some more details!!!

Cheers
aNu
Old 3rd August 2006, 06:12   #22
BANNED

Yesterday I went for a Palio test drive at RF Motors, the personnel there were utmost courteous and discussed each and every point (most importantly, the A.S.S) related with the car as well as about Fiat India.

I got an opportunity for test driving a Palio 1.6 Sport. After test driving I almost fell in love with the car. Now I would say that people should never go for Swift ?

Since I'm on a shoestring budget currently, I'm planning to buy a used 1.6 petrol.

At what prices can I get a 2001/02/03 1.6 model at Cochin ?

What is the average mileage of a 1.6 petrol ?
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hianooo
Heard that Koyenco also started a 24 hrs service staion??
Don't know much details ! Sombody from kochi can give some more details!!!

Cheers
aNu
Their idea of a 24 hour service station is probably one that will take 24 full hours for a routine oil service. Dont be fooled by them.

Koyenco sales sucks - I had initially paid my booking amount of Rs.5k to them for the Dicor, but cancelled it after I saw their attitude. Their service is even worse.

A dealer can either enhance or harm the manufacturer's reputation in a region - I think the Koyenco experience put a lot of people off Tata vehicles. Now RF is doing right the opposite and its becoming a pleasure to shop for a Tata (and now Fiat) vehicle.

For the record, it took Koyenco 6 months and a few dozen phone calls to return my 5k booking deposit. It took them just 5 minutes to accept the money, though.....returning it requires approvals and sanctions and cheques and confirmations.

Last edited by Steeroid : 3rd August 2006 at 12:27.
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:46   #24
Senior - BHPian

[quote]Their idea of a 24 hour service station is probably one that will take 24 full hours for a routine oil service. Dont be fooled by them

ROTFLMAO!
Old 31st August 2006, 11:20   #25

we were planning to buy Indigo Marina and went to RF motors to find out more details. The Manager there suggested to have a look at Fiat adventure. Guess what, we fell in love with. The people there assured us about the A.S.S as we were slightly apprehensive about going for FIAT vehicles. In fact we had quite a lot of people dissuading us to go for adventure. And its tough decision to swim against the tide. We went ahead and bought a formula red adventure (fully loaded). will post our experience after a few months. Must say RF motors guys were really nice.
Old 31st August 2006, 12:07   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderoo
we were planning to buy Indigo Marina and went to RF motors to find out more details. The Manager there suggested to have a look at Fiat adventure. Guess what, we fell in love with. The people there assured us about the A.S.S as we were slightly apprehensive about going for FIAT vehicles. In fact we had quite a lot of people dissuading us to go for adventure. And its tough decision to swim against the tide. We went ahead and bought a formula red adventure (fully loaded). will post our experience after a few months. Must say RF motors guys were really nice.
Wonderoo, congrats on your buy. The RF fans seems to increase. Also teh no. of Adventure fans/owners too increased here at TBHP. Do post your review abt the car in respective thread ( do search and post correctly)/

OT, if you are frm Cochin, please check the Cochin Meet thread ( 2/09/06)
Old 31st August 2006, 13:19   #27
BHPian

RF group is actually one of the best since I guess they are the one's with the deepest pockets .Razia Farooq Group is fairly new in automotive field but they are big time into exports.
Old 31st August 2006, 21:44   #28
BHPian

congrats wonderoo,good choice.i bought my 1.6 palio from rf-wanted to go for the adventure but they told it will take in excess of 20 days and i could not wait till then!!
Old 6th September 2006, 16:25   #29
BHPian

Kudos RF....I am coming

Thanks guys...thanks for the information about RF.
I think I may better drive my Vehicle to Cochin RF to get it serviced.
I dont even think of giving my Palio in Trivandrum TVS for servicing.
Old 14th September 2007, 14:14   #30
BANNED

I've heard lots of folks bad mouthing against RF Motors nowadays about bad A.S.S

I think they are behaving like a typical TATA dealer since they have already built a reputation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks