Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:53   #31
Senior - BHPian

re: Cheated by Jaika Motors, Nagpur (Tata Dealership). Got a Used Aria instead of New

Hi Shantanu
Very unfortunate indeed.

1. Happy to note that they have given everything in writing and TML has also accepted this as a "Mistake", So, like you, we are also eager to get an update from you on the 16th August

2. You identified the TWO lies - but did the True FACT ever come out yet? What that car was? What did they do with that etc..?

Trust you plan to arm yourself with all the checks before you take the replacement car this time around.

Its tough to feel cheated, and to top it, hear from so many BHP'ians about your lackadaisical approach to spending so much money on a new car, but i can tell you, that when i got my first car, i had no idea about all this, and the only thing i remember was feeling happy on getting some discount, some freebie accessories and then accepting the car that the dealer gave - all that materred was the choice of colour i selected during booking. Happens, but unfortunately, your learnings has come at such a huge cost.
jkrishnakj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks