Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2013, 22:17   #16
BANNED

Re: Terrible Experience at Indus Motors, Kochi

Sad to know that Indus is terrible even in the case of service, I thought it was only with sales.

Years ago, they were nice and I had wonderful experiences.
Old 13th August 2013, 22:39   #17
BANNED

re: Indus Motors (Maruti) Kochi - 100 Days to deliver a Ritz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julupani View Post

On the contrary, a Maruti personnel even said that particular color model had been blocked for the customer, but still the car did not turn up for more than a month after this.

Like I said, something doesn't seem right here.
It took 20 more days even after the Maruti personnel has told me that he has blocked a car in my name.

I now doubt whether the regional office guys were hand in glove with the Indus Motors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viju View Post

When I booked my Ritz ZXi (Pearl Blue Blaze) in September 2010, there was no vehicle in that configuration available at the dealer (Gurgaon) or the factory. It took exactly 6 days for the company to make a new car and have it sent to the dealer.
Thanks for the wonderful info. Did you meant that you got your hands on Ritz in 6 days flat ?
Old 15th August 2013, 16:17   #18
BANNED

Re: Indus Motors (Maruti) Kochi - 100 Days to deliver a Ritz!

How is the Sales & Service of Sai Service when compared to Indus & Popular ?

No one is talking about them, that's why.
Old 15th August 2013, 21:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

I had very bad experience with Popular Vytilla, which is located at the NH bypass.
Indus Vytilla is bad and hence you won't find much rush there. They don't treat their customers well. Regarding sales what the Vytilla unit does is to relay the requirement to Indus, Ravipuram.
I had very very bad experience with Indus kalamasserry too. There none takes any kind of interest or care on customers.
Once Indus was the number one service centre in Kochi and over the years it has deteriorated much.

Last edited by rajeev k : 15th August 2013 at 21:07.
Old 15th August 2013, 21:08   #20
Senior - BHPian

I would suggest auto team, padivattom or the popular service center near lisie. These are the two places where my cars are regularly serviced.

edit: another bad experience with indus thevara.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ors-kochi.html

govigov
Old 15th August 2013, 21:16   #21
Senior - BHPian

Should have cancelled the booking and walked off and bought some other brand.
I too think the dealer was faking.

Be it any a.s.s. centre, see that they have done the job right and haven't pushed in unwanted add-on on your job card.
jkdas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 06:57   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
IIRC, Autoteam is not a MASS but a Maruti Service Master, can I go for free service there ? Will it void the warranty ?
Hi mithun, I had the same doubt. Had taken our A-star for service there last time and they did a good job. But the car is out of warranty. The 30k service of our Swift is due and the car is still under warranty.

So, I called up Maruti Helpline and they confirmed that servicing at Autoteam wouldn't void the warranty. It is an authorized service center.
Old 17th August 2013, 09:12   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
Hi mithun, I had the same doubt. Had taken our A-star for service there last time and they did a good job. But the car is out of warranty. The 30k service of our Swift is due and the car is still under warranty.

So, I called up Maruti Helpline and they confirmed that servicing at Autoteam wouldn't void the warranty. It is an authorized service center.
Autoteam is a Maruti Service Zone. So servicing there won't void your warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
I would suggest auto team, padivattom or the popular service center near lisie. These are the two places where my cars are regularly serviced.

edit: another bad experience with indus thevara.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ors-kochi.html

govigov
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
I had very bad experience with Popular Vytilla, which is located at the NH bypass.
Indus Vytilla is bad and hence you won't find much rush there. They don't treat their customers well. Regarding sales what the Vytilla unit does is to relay the requirement to Indus, Ravipuram.
I had very very bad experience with Indus kalamasserry too. There none takes any kind of interest or care on customers.
Once Indus was the number one service centre in Kochi and over the years it has deteriorated much.
Done the 5K service for my Ritz yesterday at Popular Vytilla(on NH). Had a wonderful experience there from all the staff. Can't say more about the service quality for now, will post later.
Old 24th November 2013, 22:46   #24
BANNED

Final Update:

Sorry for the belated reply.

The regional manager sales met me and handed me an apology letter + some music CDs + a Maruti car cleaning kit. The total worth of the kit was less than my phone bill that I spent on my 100 days of terror/torture.

Anyway, I won't recommend them to anyone. Stay away from Indus Motors is my advice.The letter:

Indus Motors (Maruti) Kochi - 100 Days to deliver a Ritz!-apology.jpg
mithun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2013, 01:19   #25
Senior - BHPian

I bought my Ritz VDI from Popular after visiting AVG,Sai and Indus(Maruti dealer at Muvattupuzha). the sales experience was good. cancelled booking from Indus because they stock cars and I want a transit car which they said they can't get soon.

I service at Popular Muvattupuzha had done two free services with them. they cannot resolve even small issues like rattling sound from doors and the one which needs technical expertise. a service advisor recommended me to take the car to their Elamakkara service centre.
I would like to get some feedback about Popular Elamakkara service centre.
another doubt is, does EVM also has a Maruti dealership/service at Vyttila?

Last edited by deepclutch : 25th November 2013 at 01:21.
Old 25th November 2013, 01:42   #26
BHPian

EVM does not have Maruti Dealership anymore. I also heard good reviews about AutoTeam. Called them once to check f they can groove my M800.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ti-1000-a.html

The response was really good although i never visited them.
Old 25th November 2013, 09:18   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepclutch View Post
Not that good either...the last time I went there for my 5K service, they were more interested in underbody coating, anti-rust coating, and some other stuff. I dind't even bother to do wheel alignment from them. And they delivered the car with the bonnet not closed properly!
MalluDude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2014, 06:54   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepclutch View Post
I bought my Ritz VDI from Popular after visiting AVG,Sai and Indus(Maruti dealer at Muvattupuzha). the sales experience was good. cancelled booking from Indus because they stock cars and I want a transit car which they said they can't get soon.

I service at Popular Muvattupuzha had done two free services with them. they cannot resolve even small issues like rattling sound from doors and the one which needs technical expertise. a service advisor recommended me to take the car to their Elamakkara service centre.
another doubt is, does EVM also has a Maruti dealership/service at Vyttila?
Just go to Autoteam. You will not regret.

Why can't you complain to Maruti against Popular ? They will surely take action.
Old 25th May 2014, 15:59   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
Just go to Autoteam. You will not regret.

Why can't you complain to Maruti against Popular ? They will surely take action.
they've resolved most of the things. except a issue with instrument console AVG mileage display which even their Elamakkara service centre expert cannot resolve. I wonder any MASS competent enough to resolve this problem in Ernakulam?
details:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post3290404
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post3335142

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks