Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2014, 13:26   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansvk View Post
Its a bad experience when your eagerly waiting for a new ride.
Its been emphasized on this forum repeatedly not to make a full payment until you get the VIN in writing (by email). This way the all the higher ups at the dealership would have known of this booking.
This happened to you with a Honda dealer, it could have happened with any other manufacturer as well. If you liked the car, select another dealer or move on to another car. Don't repeat the same mistake.
I did insist on the VIN before finalizing and the SA texted me the same which showed it as a Nov manufactured car. Only then did I go ahead with the payment procedure.
Old 4th January 2014, 15:02   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Bad Experience at Apex Honda, Santacruz (Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
This is in reference to our recent experience with Apex Honda dealership at Santacruz West in Mumbai.....

I demanded to speak to the Manager Ms. Gia and she had some lame excuse on how she wasn't aware of the booking and they just came to know now about it....

The whole experience with Apex left a very bad impression of the Honda brand.

Hope Honda is listening to this feedback!
Definitely a bad experience and a serious one at that. Secondarily, do you really think you have done your part with this one post here? If you want Honda to listen to your story, you should let them know!

Please send a mail with details & (the link to this post) to Honda customer care / top honchos / their FB pages / twitter accounts. Also CC the dealership in question. It's always good to highlight the names of people involved as it will bring in more accountability and pinch them if this is taken seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
...It was a momentary disappointment and am already out of it. It's not a big tragedy or trauma either to ponder over it. I just mentioned the incident on the forum as it was a first time experience! And hopefully the last one at that...
Such experiences though momentarily puts you down, can have ripples for a life time, towards the brand. After all, this is such a beautiful occasion for a lot of us.

I hope & pray, it's the last time you have to frown too. In case your issue is followed up by Honda, please make sure you avoid this dealership at any cost and get the car from some other dealer (if you stick to Amaze).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
...If Diesel Lovers are to be believed, this thing gives better real world mileage than Honda's...
While I agree with rest of your points, I have read multiple reports where iDtec easily trumps MJD in FE by a good margin.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 4th January 2014 at 15:03.
Old 5th January 2014, 10:09   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post

Definitely a bad experience and a serious one at that. Secondarily, do you really think you have done your part with this one post here? If you want Honda to listen to your story, you should let them know!

Please send a mail with details & (the link to this post) to Honda customer care / top honchos / their FB pages / twitter accounts. Also CC the dealership in question. It's always good to highlight the names of people involved as it will bring in more accountability and pinch them if this is taken seriously.

Such experiences though momentarily puts you down, can have ripples for a life time, towards the brand. After all, this is such a beautiful occasion for a lot of us.

I hope & pray, it's the last time you have to frown too. In case your issue is followed up by Honda, please make sure you avoid this dealership at any cost and get the car from some other dealer (if you stick to Amaze).

While I agree with rest of your points, I have read multiple reports where iDtec easily trumps MJD in FE by a good margin.
Actually I believe that if Honda is serious about treating the Indian consumers in the right way, they should be following the reviews and feedbacks on Team-BHP as it's the best way for them to know the real ownership and dealership experiences. And if they already are doing so and are keen to do something about it, they can easily grill the said dealer and even get in contact with me as Apex surely has my contact details.

And frankly speaking, with the upcoming launch of the new City, they will be more than busy and happy gushing over the booking numbers rather then bother over this minor irritation.

Anyway, I am also closely following your thread on the choices in the comfortable entry level sedan segment as our requirements are quite similar. Lets hope we both make a good choice in the end.

Thanks,
Trek
Old 6th January 2014, 10:26   #19
BHPian

Re: Bad Experience at Apex Honda, Santacruz (Mumbai)

Update:

The same SA called yesterday to sell me another unit of Amaze of the same trim and color.

I declined since I did not want to deal with them.

I don't know if it's because of this thread that I received the call or if it was just another sales call for them! The SA did not mention anything except that they have a car to sell and my short answer was 'NO THANKS'. Conversation over.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks