Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2007, 02:51   #31
BHPian

honda city owner for 3 years now....have visited all dealerships in mumbai......best is linkway/andheri-chandivalinow..
arya honda experience is that they are thieves........just compare the service done on the vehicle with what honda recommends in the service manual and you will know the difference................
ichibaan .. went once ...experience was ok
Old 18th November 2008, 16:04   #32

Arya Honda - Lalbaug Center sucks

I had read the glowing accounts about Arya Honda on the message boards and decided to get my City serviced there. A big mistake. The car came back without the interiors being cleaned.

The boot had the jack and other used parts strewn. I had asked for a PUC that never got done. I had called and spoken with the Asst Manager, who called me in and got the interiors cleaned but the PUC still remains a dream.

The workshop is stretched for capacity. They are taking on far too many cars than they can handle and the result is shoddy work.
Old 22nd March 2009, 09:38   #33
Senior - BHPian

They aren't doing too well on the sales front either.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1224425
Old 18th May 2009, 03:29   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiv bantwal View Post
I had read the glowing accounts about Arya Honda on the message boards and decided to get my City serviced there. A big mistake. The car came back without the interiors being cleaned.

The boot had the jack and other used parts strewn. I had asked for a PUC that never got done. I had called and spoken with the Asst Manager, who called me in and got the interiors cleaned but the PUC still remains a dream.

The workshop is stretched for capacity. They are taking on far too many cars than they can handle and the result is shoddy work.
I am really surprised Rajiv, which branch was this, I got mine done from Lalbaug workshop and my experience was extremely positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srasania View Post
Hey guys - this is my review on the LATEST HONDA DEALER FOR MUMBAI - Arya Honda.
I don't have experience with their showroom,so,am only posting for my review on their service facility at Lalbaug.
sr
@ srasania - a big big thank you. I was in a fix over which service station to go to for my V6 and your review really made me check out Arya and Im glad i did. they were extremely professional, methodical and went by the book. Everything you mention in your review - i validate that, since i had a pretty much identical experience, right from the lounge - to the handling of my queries, to explanation of job, promptness of delievery - spot on!

I even got the 3M external detailing treatment done on my car from them and the results were awesome, being a black car - more so. I would recommend this particular (Lalbaug - Arya Honda) workshop to all Honda owners - they even have a pick up and drop
Old 20th May 2009, 17:54   #35
BHPian

We have been taking our 2007 Civic to Arya at Lalbaug from day 1. Everything done on time and to satisfaction except for as Rajiv said grease marks all over my interiors & a blue ball point pen mark on the leather of my co-driver. This happened despite me specifically telling them not to do the insides as I clean it myself.

They got it rectified on the spot and got everything off. As part of the AMC, they did an interior and exterior cleaning about a month ago. Remarkable job! Was very pleased.

Last edited by Jaggu : 20th May 2009 at 18:57. Reason: Same font tag issue.
Old 22nd May 2009, 16:38   #36

It was back in Oct - Nov 08. I used to frequent the Ichiban Honda outlet in Mahalaxmi but decided to shift to Arya Honda outlet in Parel. Around that time, they were overloaded as Ichiban had closed and there was no new outlet to service. Have been back to the Arya Honda outlet twice this year and have not had a bad time. Nothing grossly negative (interiors were not cleaned to the level i expect in my last service in April 09) and would rate it competent at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensi View Post
I am really surprised Rajiv, which branch was this, I got mine done from Lalbaug workshop and my experience was extremely positive.

@ srasania - a big big thank you. I was in a fix over which service station to go to for my V6 and your review really made me check out Arya and Im glad i did. they were extremely professional, methodical and went by the book. Everything you mention in your review - i validate that, since i had a pretty much identical experience, right from the lounge - to the handling of my queries, to explanation of job, promptness of delievery - spot on!

I even got the 3M external detailing treatment done on my car from them and the results were awesome, being a black car - more so. I would recommend this particular (Lalbaug - Arya Honda) workshop to all Honda owners - they even have a pick up and drop
Old 18th July 2009, 21:13   #37
Team-BHP Support

Apex Honda

Does anyone have any feedback on the quality of service at Apex Honda?
Old 9th February 2010, 01:46   #38
BHPian

Arya Honda Service - More than Satisfactory

Been getting my CRV and Civic serviced at Arya Lalbaug for the past year.
Service generally done on time.
Free pick up and drop off service which is a huge blessing.
Had Warranty work worth 40k done which was taken care of without hesitation.
Interior/Exterior cleaning not the best but then cleaning is not what they are paid for so I can live with that.
Superb follow up and customer service and extremely courteous.
Booking an appt. is a breeze.

Tried out Linkway in Chandivali once and swore never to go there again - Kept the car for 2 days and couldn't figure out what the problem was.
Old 11th April 2012, 21:06   #39
BHPian

Re: Arya Honda - THE BEST !

Taken my Honda City to Arya, Lalbaug twice. Happy with it the quality of work done overall, except they seem to have a habit of leaving grease type stains over the leather seats. Also, the second service was done as per the time schedule & not kilometers schedule. The adviser said that there was no need to change the oil as the car hadn't done enough kilometers. When I was taking the car back I noted a remark on the sales receipt stating "oil not changed as per customer request". I found that bizarre and made them take the remark off since it was done as per their advise.
Old 5th August 2013, 19:17   #40
BHPian

Guys,

How is the Arya Honda Service Centre in Bhandup West, the one on LBS Marg ?

Have given the car to them today morning for replacing locks, suspension noise and general check-up.

Appointment was of 9, I turned up at 9:15, the service advisors started coming in after 9:45 ( I thought the service centre started at 8:30 ). Okay, will be a little late for work, not really that big a deal.

Anyways, gave him some issues that I'm facing and told him to call me up with a quote. He just called and told me what all is to be changed -

1) Clutch ( he'll check the flywheel and tell me if that needs to be replaced or not )
2) All 4 wheel bearings ~ Rs. 24000(!)
3) Rear Dampers
4) Rear door lock assembly ( it dosen't work with the central locking, I had asked them to check if it can be repaired rather than replaced )

And, for the issues that I had asked them to look into -
1) Front Suspension Lower Arm and Linkages ( Causing the suspension noise )
2) Front door locks repair ( This I had asked them to do )

have asked him to mail me the complete list of repairs needed, along with Charges, and he has said he'll mail it to me within an hour ( it's more than 1.5 Hrs and I suspect the workshop is closed by now, but no mail )

Car is a 2003 NHC ( The iDsi one ), has run around 60K Kms. Was used in Punjab for most of it's life, have recently transferred it to Mumbai.

I just get a feeling that this guy is taking me for a ride. Any of you guys have an experience with Arya Honda in Bhandup ? Or should I just take back my car tomorrow morning and give it to the Lalbaug outlet ( wish I had come across this thread earlier, would have gone there the first time itself ).

This is the first time i'm getting a Honda serviced, have no prior experience, could use some help here

Thanks!

Regards,
SuperBee
Old 5th August 2013, 19:49   #41
BHPian

How is the quality of service?
Well... this reminds me of Pratham motors on ORR, Bangalore.
I waited in the lounge for my first paid service (3 yrs back). I was offered Tea and Samosa on a rainy day once very hour. Waiting in the AC lounge with wifi on the cell was a very pleasant experience.
Slowly Samosa's started to taste bad once the waiting period exceeded promised 3 hrs time and very agonizing experience to refuse the boy in the 5th and 6th hour of waiting.
That was the last time I visited them.
Old 20th December 2013, 18:57   #42
BHPian

Below is my experience which is actually and eye-opener for all of us.
Around 10 days back I got my Civic serviced from Arya Honda Lalbaug, at that time itself I took and AMC from them for next 12 months which includes 4 services. Now here is the real part, it was a major service so all the brakes were checked and cleaned . The service advisor told me that brake pads are fine. Now mine is a Civic A/T whose brake pads were changed some 25k kms back. After the service I observed some times noise coming from the front left wheel when the car is in motion. It made me believe that the brake pads might be touching the disc and probably they have not been fitted properly or there might be some stone struck in the brakes. I went there today and they checked the pads, they said that pad life has almost come to an end and it needs to be replaced . I was surprised as they only had done the service 10 days back and not confirmed any such issue. I discussed this issue with them , the service advisor wads Mr Ashish who was attending me today ( though last time car was not serviced by him ) he called his senior Mr Rohan who was probably the Senior Service Manager. They told me that total bill for replacement and the job will be around 8500/- further they said they will not charge labor and for brake oil so the bill will be below 8k. I again explained them what was my point of view and then they said in that case they need 1 day to get the resolution, I explained them that I'm short of time and won't be able to come again or leave my car. They asked 1 hour from me.

After 1 hour Mr Rohan came with another co-worker and told me that Sir we will replace the pads free of cost and also do the skimming of disk and everything else and you need not worry on anything. I was amazed based on their revert. In next 1 hour they did the entire job on my car and changed the pads etc.

This experience actually made me learn a lot about their customer service levels. 5 Stars to Arya Honda
Old 20th December 2013, 19:27   #43
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post

After 1 hour Mr Rohan came with another co-worker and told me that Sir we will replace the pads free of cost and also do the skimming of disk and everything else and you need not worry on anything. I was amazed based on their revert. In next 1 hour they did the entire job on my car and changed the pads etc.
Rohan has been my service advisor for years, before he became manager. Of course he still does look after my car now. But I too have had good experiences at Arya Honda, glad you did too.
Old 21st April 2014, 22:11   #44
BHPian

I have just moved to Mumbai and was trying to find a reliable place to service my Civic when I stumbled onto this thread.
Called up Arya Lalbagh for servicing.
Booked the appointment and a pickup for 8.30 last Wednesday, waited but the driver didn't show up. Went off to work and he finally called at 9.30 saying he was stuck elsewhere. Cancelled the appointment and told them I would myself come and drop the car on Friday. Apparently the Lalbagh workshop is currently closed, so was asked to go to Sewri. Did that on Friday morning, gave the reference of Rohan (thanks Akshay) and dropped the car off. Overall the facility is well organised and staffed adequately. Even though it was Good Friday and there were quite a few cars, the team was handling the customers in an organised manner. The SA was helpful and the service was carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Two thumbs up
Old 31st May 2014, 12:50   #45
BHPian

Any pointers on the Arya Honda workshop at Kurla West/Kalina?

I'm looking at sending my Civic over for wheel bearing replacement, some dent work on the boot and RHS ORVM bulb gone kaput. Thing is, both Apex Honda(Chunabhatti) and Arya Honda(Kalina) are equidistant from my place, barely 3 kilometers.
Last time, when the car went in at Apex, I did not have a satisfactory enough experience. So I'm considering going to Arya. Just wanna know if anyone has any feedback in regards to the Kurla West/Kalina workshop.

Thanks!

Most Viewed