Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2014, 12:22   #46
BHPian

Re: Arya Honda - THE BEST !

*Bump*

Hello guys! Can anyone help me with my query with some feedback about Arya Honda, Kurla West/Kalina?
Old 2nd June 2014, 16:39   #47
BHPian

Okay, so I finally sent the Civic to the Arya Honda workshop at Kurla West/Kalina, today morning to get the following done:

1. Front and Rear brake pads replacement.
2. L.H.S. fender lining replacement(thanks to the absolutely horrid roads from Belgaum to BOM-GOA highway)
3. All 4 brake discs skimming
4. Brake fluid + Clutch fluid refill
5. R.H.S. O.R.V.M. indicator bulb change(Current one conked off last week. Was the original one from Jan '08)
6. Possible wheel bearing replacement(Workshop guy gonna call me about this)
7. And the last issue as can be seen in the picture below..
Arya Honda - THE BEST !-img_20140602_124337606.jpg

It's the result of mall parking lots. Went for dinner at R-City Mall while someone dinged it nice and took off!

Expecting a BOMB of a bill for the 1st six items. Part of the dent and paint work is gonna be covered under insurance *Thank God*

Will get the car back in about 4 days from now. Shall update this accordingly.

P.S. The Arya Honda workshop at Lalbaug is now shut owing to real estate rent/ ownership/ lease issues. They're currently in the process of relocating. Not sure where though.

Cheers!
Old 9th June 2014, 09:45   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i View Post
It's the result of mall parking lots. Went for dinner at R-City Mall while someone dinged it nice and took off!

Expecting a BOMB of a bill for the 1st six items. Part of the dent and paint work is gonna be covered under insurance *Thank God*

P.S. The Arya Honda workshop at Lalbaug is now shut owing to real estate rent/ ownership/ lease issues. They're currently in the process of relocating. Not sure where though.

Cheers!
Ouch!! Let us know how it goes and what was the damage. I have had a similar rear ending on my Civic when the car behind me failed to stop in time.

Lalbaug is closed - they have shifted to Sewri - 4 rasta. Good facility and good service there
Old 9th May 2015, 19:00   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i View Post
Okay, so I finally sent the Civic to the Arya Honda workshop at Kurla West/Kalina, today morning to get the following done:

Cheers!
Hey Marcus, what was your overall experience with the Kalina Arya workshop? Have you been going there regularly? I'm temped to try the Sewri one based on all the comments but it's the other side of town. Thanks.
Old 3rd December 2015, 12:18   #50
BHPian

I'm planning to take our car for the second service at Arya Honda Sewri. Any recent experiences there that anyone can share? Has the Sewri workshop managed to retain its service quality? Thanks.
Old 3rd December 2015, 13:08   #51
BHPian

I service my amaze at sewri , since lalbaug closed down . They are good and generally do the service as per the user manual . No complaints in my 2.5 year span with them .
anky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 02:04   #52
Senior - BHPian

Any updates on the Arya Sewri workshop? Is it still good?
Any other Honda a.s.c (s) recommended by Honda owners in Mumbai based on recent experiences?
Old 13th May 2016, 01:24   #53
OSH
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Any updates on the Arya Sewri workshop? Is it still good?
Yes it is still good. The team of SA's and mechanics are very competant, they are ready to hear even the smallest of problems/niggles and are ready to fix it. If some work that you mentioned in the job-card is not done as per your satisfaction they are happy to rectify the same at that moment itself. General services are completed the same day(If you leave the car in the morning).The work floor is jam packed with cars but its clean and organised.

I own a '07 City Zx and '12 City iVtec which are always serviced at Arya Honda right from the start and let me tell you, I have never had any complains. The car is attended/looked after by the SA personally and I have always recieved a clean car inside out with all the work done perfectly. I would advise you to keep a fixed SA for all times, this increases your bond with him and he will be more involved into your car.

I would highly recommend Mr. Farooq who has been my SA ever since I shifted from the Lalbaug workshop to Sewri. He is a young and very friendly person, with good knowledge about cars, he won't push for replacements or loot you for extra unwanted services. I treat him like my brother and in-turn he gives me the best service, at the end both are happy.

They will also follow-up by emails and phone calls to remind you of your next service due date.
OSH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2016, 15:02   #54
Senior - BHPian

Thanks OSH for those inputs. Anyone have any reviews on Arya's Dockyard and Reay road workshops (very close to each other, which is strange!)? Not getting an appointment at Sewri.
Old 21st May 2016, 00:13   #55
OSH
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Anyone have any reviews on Arya's Dockyard and Reay road workshops (very close to each other, which is strange!)?

Now from what I remember Dockyard was their accident repair centre at some time, meaning, major accident repairs were transfered to Dockyard.

Actually the Reay Road workshop came up only after they shut shops in Lalbaug. At that time I had received a call that they have completed their relocaton and I can get my car to them again, I was happy with Sewri so never went there. From what I know majority of the Lalbaug staff is working at Reay Road so it may not be bad as such.
OSH is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks