Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2014, 10:27   #1
BHPian

VW Passat - Dealer says injectors changed, then retracts. What's happening?

Hi,

I have a 2008 Volkswagen Passat TDI Highline DSG. I had given the car to the dealer for the regular 75,000km service. I was told by the dealer that the injectors of the car had to be replaced, as the car was recalled by Volkswagen. The car was returned a few days later with a document clearly stating that the injectors of the car were replaced under the recall. On the 16th of April I sent the car to the dealer as I had troubles with the electric seat. He told me that the injectors had not been changed in the previous service and the job was still pending! How can we trust such dealers with our cars? What if it had been a safety related recall? Such lies and fake documents are not expected from so called PROFESSIONALS. I willingly pay all the expensive service costs, and in return I get lies? I will never buy a car of German make.
thecarguy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st April 2014, 12:33   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: VW Passat - Dealer says injectors changed, then retracts. What's happening?

Can you please name the dealer as well? Shocking as to how carelessly they handle such a major job.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2014, 15:16   #3
BHPian

Volkswagen Gurgaon Dhingra Automobiles
Old 27th April 2014, 02:06   #4
BHPian

thecarguy:

Step 1: Call the call centre and register a complaint and follow it up with an email as well.

Step 2: Ensure that you have the Area Service Manager talk to you and have him resolve the issue to your satisfaction

Step 3: If you are willing, get the injectors replaced in front of you. This should not take more than 2-3 hours.

I would highly recommend getting them changed in front of you to give you peace of mind.
f1dotcom is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks