Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2014, 14:22   #16
BHPian

Re: Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!

I found following two concerns while deciding over service of my Swift Vxi, at my place or the ASC.

1. Injector cleaning & wheel alignment could not be done.

2. I preferred pressure wash at ASC as it cleans the clogged radiator. At my society, I could not have pressure cleaned it as required space & large qty of water from common tap is not possible.
Old 24th April 2014, 17:20   #17
D4D
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post
How do they change the oil without a pit or hoisting the car up, especially if the gear oil is to be changed? What about under-body inspections?
Can't engine oil be changed w/o lifting the car? I have seen it done is Bosch service centres.

For gearbox oil, they may take your car for some time to ASS or ask you to drive down there.
Old 24th April 2014, 23:09   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinojohnt View Post
Is this an initiative from Maruti or from the dealers?

If this is indeed from Maruti, we can see this very soon in every city
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
This effort seems to be from the dealer (Mithra Agencies) and not from Maruti Suzuki.
I don't think it is an independent effort by the dealers. It should have been initiated and supported by Maruti. The standard operating procedures and tools seem to be similar from the pictures posted to those used in car service by Mithra Agencies.
Old 25th April 2014, 12:44   #19
BHPian

I re-checked and found that there is no Mobile service offering or initiative by Maruti Company directly.

However Nobody can stop a dealer from offering such services and they can use all the equipment available with them in ASC.

We people should ensure that billing is computerized and from the Maruti Service software as the history & other details get stored and used as reference for next service.

Carnation is by Jagdish Khattar is one of its kind and really handy for standard services in Metro like Delhi but should be used only after expiry of the warranty.
Old 28th April 2014, 01:09   #20
BHPian

This is very convenient and time-saving.I hope all MASS outlets would start this.
I haven't heard of this facility in my area.Here they only offer pick-up and drop facility.

But I think this is best suited for relatively simple service jobs like first and 2nd free services (w.r.t Maruti ) where there is no Engine oil/ filter change involved.
I guess since it was the OP's 2nd free service, they offered this spot-visit, as the first oil change happens only during the 3rd service.
Old 30th April 2014, 16:21   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderers View Post
I re-checked and found that there is no Mobile service offering or initiative by Maruti Company directly.
Kindly re-check the source of your info. This is an initiative directly driven by Maruti wherein dealer has to provide an EECO fitted with all the equipment mentioned in above post. The sole purpose of this initiative is to reduce the burden of free service load ( in which nothing major needs to be done anyways) as well as minor service jobs , from the main workshop with a view to decrease congestion at dealer workshops as well as provide convenience to customers. Another offshoot benefit of this initiative is the ability of the upcountry dealers to provide service support in remote rural location. Each maruti dealer in due course will have multiple units of such mobile service vans. The name of the service (you can check with any maruti dealer) is MMS (Maruti Mobile Service). No linkage to be done with a certain canadian-punjabi lady here .

Last edited by gitartha : 30th April 2014 at 16:22. Reason: mistake in quoting
gitartha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2015, 01:27   #22
BANNED

Finally got the chance to experience this Service at your doorstep Concept today. This is a vehicle that is run by Autofin.

Why did I call them - My Swift's 60K service.

Will I Recommend this: Absolutely Yes!

Rating: 9/10

Time taken including wash: 3 hours.

Bill paid: ₹ 8580.

60K service

Here are a few pictures of the Van:

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103151.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103105.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103111.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103114.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103130.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_103142.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_120034.jpg

Maruti's Mobile Service - At your doorstep!-img_20151121_120037.jpg

Last edited by a4anurag : 22nd November 2015 at 01:31.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks