Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2014, 14:41   #46
BHPian

Re: Atrocious sales experience at Arya Honda, Bhandup *EDIT: car now delivered!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by avdhesh15 View Post
Arya's attitude is only coming due to the new launch. But I don't think this is across dealerships.

I dealt with Solitaire Andheri for getting 2 new City's (1 diesel for my friend and 1 petrol for me) and was quite impressed with their transparency in dealing. They stressed that they wouldn't ask for payment (beyond the 51k pre-booking) until the car was allotted and they fulfilled this promise.

Overall was quite happy and would recommend them. The senior person there, Mr Parekh, is a decent fellow to deal with as well.
Bingo Avdesh, I have taken 3 City's (all third generation) from Solitaire, first one in Oct 2010 (V-MT), Second one in April 2012 (V-AT Sunroof), and third one in January 2014 (S-MT). At all times, exemplary service was given to us.

However, this time, as my colleague stayed closed to Arya Honda Bhandup, he chose to book the car from them. At the end he was cursing himself for not buying the car from Solitaire Honda. But nevertheless, matter solved, the car will go for registration process tomorrow as we have handed over the insurance cover-note and other required documents from our end
sawnilrules is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed