Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2014, 11:13   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
I am given to understand that Honda Car India has been in touch with my friend over the last few days, and has promised him delivery of his choice of version and colour of car by 31st July.
Was it due to the thread and they contacted your friend or did your friend mail them? Nevertheless all is not list perhaps and there is still some hope for a regular car buyer against these malpractices and hoarding.
Old 22nd July 2014, 11:17   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Heritage Honda Bareilly sells car in *Black*, blames Honda for non-delivery of Ci

^^ Not sure what the cause-and-effect was, but I'd met him over the weekend and he informed me about this.
Old 6th August 2014, 10:49   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Heritage Honda Bareilly sells car in *Black*, blames Honda for non-delivery of Ci

Update

My friend received the City in the version and colour of his choice the day before yesterday (4 August), through the same dealer at Bareilly. The delay was partly due to the 'kanwar yatra' at the end of last month, due to which NH24 was blocked for heavy vehicles.

All's well that ends well. A big to Honda Car India and the dealer for having taken care of the matter well and to my friend's satisfaction. Let's wish him many years of happy ownership.

Heritage Honda Bareilly sells car in *Black*, blames Honda for non-delivery of City-honda1.jpg
Old 6th August 2014, 13:04   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Update

My friend received the City in the version and colour of his choice the day before yesterday (4 August), through the same dealer at Bareilly. The delay was partly due to the 'kanwar yatra' at the end of last month, due to which NH24 was blocked for heavy vehicles.

All's well that ends well. A big to Honda Car India and the dealer for having taken care of the matter well and to my friend's satisfaction. Let's wish him many years of happy ownership.
Kudos to Honda to at least look into the issue and solve it the 'right way' rather than arguing and pulling the string further.

Good that your friend has got the variant + color he wanted. Happy for him. Wish him a Hearty Congratulations on getting the Honda.

Anurag.
Old 6th August 2014, 14:13   #20
BANNED

Is it the same bunch who ran Heritage Hyundai in Agra. They were notorious for a typicsl bill of c.Rs.23k for the first paid service of Santro's.
Old 6th August 2014, 23:02   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
Is it the same bunch who ran Heritage Hyundai in Agra. They were notorious for a typicsl bill of c.Rs.23k for the first paid service of Santro's.
I have no idea unfortunately.
Old 7th August 2014, 18:41   #22
BHPian

Re: Heritage Honda Bareilly Sells Car in *Black*, Blames Honda for Non-Delivery of Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
While we blame a parent company for such issues, we need to think how many times does such an issue reach a parent company too? Most of the customers just take any story given by the dealer and choose to wait for the car since they love it so much; some go for another brand after a bit of ranting!

Very few put their foot down and make the parent company notice what their dealers are doing. If each of the cheated customers take the dealers to task, then this problem will come down. The companies may NOT bother about a "system allocation" of vehicles as the number of such instances may NOT justify the investment for having a software in place.

Rather than leaving it on team-bhp alone, the person needs to shoot a mail to the parent company with the link to this thread.
@swiftnfurious this is what i did - - - - > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...mangalore.html
Sunilrj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed