Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2014, 19:54   #1
BHPian

Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved

My initial visit to the dealership was on 22nd June 2014 to enquire about a Demo car belonging to the same dealership but in a different state listed on a reputed used car website. The Dealership being the one and only Navnit Motors who can mess up the entire buying experience.

enquired about the Demo car with the Navnit Showroom at Mumbai. The Price he quoted ex-showroom was equal to the Price of a New BMW. However after that the Dealership never responded Back.

Then Navnit Bangalore Listed three Demo Cars for sale on BMW.in under the Premium Pre-used Selection, and when i sent a mail and SMS to enquire they didn't have the courtesy of replying. When i Contacted Navnit, Mangalore, they called up the Bangalore Branch who said that the cars have been sold.

Imagine my surprise when after 15 days, Classic Automotives, Bangalore calls me and tells me that they picked up all the cars about a couple of days back and whether i am interested in getting one of them. the X-files X-Lies!!

Thereafter i jettisoned the idea of a Used or a Demo Car and Decided to go in for a Brand New X1 - xLine. Requested Navnit, Mangalore for a quote and a buyback price for my Yeti and the Offer seemed delicious if not mouthwatering. Listed the Yeti on a few used car websites as well as in the T-bhp Classifieds, but was not able to get a Buyer at a Price point that i was comfortable letting it do. a Few purchasers offered 7 Lakhs, a used Car Dealer almost conned me into selling it for 8 Lakhs another buyer offered 11.75 Lakhs, another used car dealer 12 Lakhs, for which i had a standard reply 'Which part of the car do you intend to Purchase ?'

Now comes the Real Twist to the Tale! Having made up my mind for the X1 xLine i decided to Proceed to the showroom to Book one and requested the Sales Executive to email a Pro-forma Invoice who promptly emailed a pro forma invoice with a confirmation that the xLine comes in an all Black Interior Option. But either the Sales Executive was not in the loop of things or BMW India has not communicated that the All Black Interior is not available on the xLine, the sales executive calls back in an hour and tells me that the xLine comes with Beige seats and Black Carpets and Interiors. so i ask him to Mail me a few pics of the xLine that was in the showroom for Delivery and there we were at Square 1!! The xLine carpets were beige and having owned a Vento, it takes not much time for them to turn Brown and then Black!

In the Interim had exchanged a Few emails with the sales executive about the finance offers etc which were quite Hilarious as well as annoying. If i had to actually go in for those Options, BMW India Financial Services would have to shut down!

15th July 2014 the Senior Sales consultant Stepped into the Frame and called up his GM, who said that there is a Sportline that had been allocated to the dealership and was lying at the BMW Plant and incase i was interested they would pick it up for me.

Since i have not been much of a fan of Silver Accents on the exterior Skid Plates and Running Boards and in the Pictures of the X1 Unveiling on T-bhp, the Sportline looked Yummier than the xLine I decided to go ahead and Book the Sportline in Mineral White Metallic Colour, with an all Black Interior Theme! The Booking amount of Rs. 3,00,000 was Paid on Thursday, 17th July 2014 with an assurance that the sportline would be delivered within 15 days of the Booking!

23rd July 2014: The Senior Sales Person sends me a Mail with the VIN Number of the Vehicle. After doing a VIN search, and ascertaining that the vehicle is not a very old one, i give them the Go ahead to Get it down to Mangalore. call it sheer coincidence or karma, the VIN ends as 11166 - which totals to 15, the Day my baby was Born !! Things couldn't get Much better, and i have already ordered the following additional Parts from Europe and USA

In the meanwhile the Dealer was pressurising me to make the full payment, and i kept putting it off stating that unless i see the Vehicle and do a Quick PDI i would not release the Funds.

in the meantime at about 2.45 p.m. on 30th July the Sales executive called me up and told me that his management was asking if i was serious about buying the X1 or was i fooling with them - This was a Grave Mistake on the part of the Dealer because i had not paid them the Balance amount.

also the Senior Sales Consultant called me and informed me that they would not be able to adhere to insurance quote given in the Pro-forma which was about 71,459/- (which was matching the ICICI Lombard web quote Motor Premium Breakup.pdf) if my NCB of 45% of the Previous car had to be adjusted. he further said that his F&I team has informed him that the policy has to be issued for Rs. 1,25,597 and then the NCB of 45% could be adjusted and that the Commercial Discount and NCB we the Same bmw insurance calculations.pdf. Navnit F&I team had decided to get in an additional 50K for their Company!! even though i quoted the India Motor Tariff on NCB (GR 27) , the ICICI Lombard FAQ Page on NCB, they Insisted on their Stand. No written Confirmation was coming through from them that 1. the quote on ICICI Lombard Website was wrong 2. the NCB Adjustment Could not be done. And this was the Next Mistake which Prompted me to send in a stinker of a Mail to Mr. Philip Von Sahr, the President of BMW India the link of which can be found here ------------>>> Buying Experience.pdf

Trust me the Mail worked wonders and Navnit Motors was getting whipped from all ends by BMW India. the Mail was sent at 9.15 am of 31st, was retransmitted to the Management of Navnit Motors by 10 am with a demand for explanations on the issues Raised and by 11 am I get an insurance quote of 37,401, after NCB adjustment and Commercial Discount.

I got information from the showroom that upon receipt of the mail with directions from BMW India, the mood at the showroom had changed, and that they that lost their cockiness and arrogance Before making the Booking i had warned the dealer not to play games with me, and if they tried to act smart, they will get caned and whipped and whacked from all ends that they will not know where to run! probably Navnit Motors never had got such a Treatment in their entire business tenure!!!

n the Meantime The Vehicle arrived finally on 30th July at about 4.30, and i was informed by the dealer that i could do my PDI. i went to the showroom did a PDI, showed them a few rust spots on the parts in the underbody and demanded an explanation.what followed is already detailed in the mail written to BMW India

Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0497.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0498.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0500.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0501.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0502.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0504.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0505.jpg

The entire buying experience has been a nightmare, and to compound matters when i went in to take delivery of the X1 at 3.00 pm the following was noticed

1. The PDI had not been done Properly. Tar spots all over the Vehicle and the Alloy wheels, the insides of the Doors; the sales team started cleaning the same after it was pointed out to them
2. the Rust issue has been ‘covered up’ using the Underbody protection Gel
3. All 4 Alloy Wheels are having scuff marks, are chipped and scratched.
4. The Rear Hatch Glass has multiple scratch Marks.

Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0522.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0524.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0527.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0528.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0529.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0533.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-img_0534.jpg

The same has been noted down on the delivery note, Gate pass and Feedback form and acknowledged by the Dealer. Rejected the Floral Bouquet that was being offered during delivery as the entire process hasn't been Pleasurable. have already Contacted BMW India in this Regard; and BMW Better turn me into a satisfied Customer soon, as the Dealer and BMW have exposed themselves to a Consumer Court Case by delivering this vehicle inspite of the remarks on the Delivery Note and Gate pass! my second mail to BMW India remains unanswered as of now: Buying Experience 2.pdf

Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-delivery-note.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-gate-pass.jpg
Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved-feedback-form.jpg

So if at all you intend to Purchase a BMW from Navnit Mangalore, Bangalore, Mumbai or any other Location BEWARE! you may be taken for a ride, not to mention the humiliation and agony and the possibility of being delivered a car with defects like chipped alloy rims, rusted underbody, PDI not done car, tar spots on the Body of a Brand New BMW that takes the sheen off a New car Buy

and for those of us who thought buying a Skoda would be a nightmare i am happy to say that the Buying and delivery experience with Skoda was much better than BMW!!!

Last edited by Sunilrj : 5th August 2014 at 20:22.
Sunilrj is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 5th August 2014, 20:26   #2
BHPian

re: Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved

and here is a Purchase experience in detail of a X3 Buyer from Mangalore who also owns a Mini!! - - - - - - > My recent vehicle Purchase.pdf
Old 5th August 2014, 20:36   #3
BHPian

re: Awful BMW X1 buying experience from Navnit Motors, Mangalore. UPDATE: Issue Resolved

Sorry to hear about your buying experience. I've heard about this showroom people piss off many customers by giving them lame excuses and false answers but it looks as if this has reached a new level. Nobody expects such things especially when you are buying a 40 Lakh+ car.
I remember heading down to the same showroom to keep my friend's X1 for service. While the car was being serviced, thought ill go have a look at the silver X3 parked in the showroom floor. Some of the parts were rusted exactly on the places seen in the pictures you've posted. When i asked the sales guy, he said that its common for parts to rust in Mangalore's weather but it'll be swapped if that vehicle was being sold to a customer later on. I pretended as if i bought whatever he said, gave him a smile and walked off.
Hope your problems will be rectified soon.
Old 5th August 2014, 20:56   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
and here is a Purchase experience in detail of a X3 Buyer from Mangalore who also owns a Mini!! - - - - - - > Attachment 1270822

Really sad to hear your experience. It is really pathetic to face such issues in a 30L vehicle. Here in Cochin also have heard lot issues with their dealer.

Looks like the German standard of service is really on decline. It is high time they take care , already they are lagging behind Audi & Mercedes in sales.

BTW, why did you take delivery in such condition?

Last edited by Vasuki : 5th August 2014 at 21:00.
Old 5th August 2014, 21:03   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Really sad to hear your experience. It is really pathetic to face such issues in a 30L vehicle. Here in Cochin also have heard lot issues with their dealer.

Looks like the German standard of service is really on decline. It is high time they take care , already they are lagging behind Audi & Mercedes in sales.

BTW, why did you take delivery in such condition?
well i have taken delivery. but the delivery and transaction can be repudiated based on the remarks by me on the delivery note and gate pass!! since the legal position is such that if i have been delivered a defective vehicle, the onus lies on the dealer and manufacturer to prove that the condition was otherwise!

Last edited by Sunilrj : 5th August 2014 at 21:06.
Old 5th August 2014, 21:49   #6
Team-BHP Support

I'll say this again and again, Navnit motors are crooks and the worst dealership network ever. Just due to this issue we sold our office 5 series. They are so shameless that they won't bother even if you beg, plead or even yell at them

BMW and all the other brands that deal with them will get 30% more sales if they start appointing others!

Please send a consumer court notice, that is the only option that would work.
Old 5th August 2014, 22:01   #7
Team-BHP Support

Sunil RJ

Quote:
15th July 2014 the Senior Sales consultant Stepped into the Frame and called up his GM, who said that there is a Sportline that had been allocated to the dealership and was lying at the BMW Plant and incase i was interested they would pick it up for me.
Quote:
the Meantime The Vehicle arrived finally on 30th July at about 4.30,
Might be they have got this car from some other branch , I don't think Chennai to Manglore can take 15 Days

Few things in your complaint ,

Is this 2013 Model Year Car , if yes then chances of rust are there most likely due to open parking . They should have cleaned this up or replaced parts . I recollect Dealer in Chandigarh replacing Brake Pads /Rotors of few 2011 6 series Cars that they sold 2 Year later at large discounts . Scratches on alloys should never have been there and you must demand new alloys .

Quote:
Per lakh EMI for 3 years is 2170 interest rate is 9.75
Per lakh EMI for 5 years is 1442 interest rate is 10.25
Per lakh EMI for 7 years is 1147 interest rate is 10.75
these figures looks wrong - 2170 X 36 is less than a Lac & so is 1442 X 60 & so 1147X84

Quote:
for 15 Lakhs downpayment and 25 lakhs Loan in :
SL 1. No Bullet, No Ballon: EMI Per Month: 54250, ( 2170 X 25 X 36) so total Payment during the
term to be made 19,53,000
Sl No 2. No Bullet, No ballon: EMI per Month: 36050 (1442 X 25 X 60) so total payment during
the Term to be made : 21,63,000
Sl No 3. No Bullet, No balloon: EMI per Month: 28675 ( 1147 X 25 X 84) so total payment during
the Term to be Made: 24,08,70

These calculations are wrong , don't know if you realised his mistake & wanted to take a consent on some oversight or error by sales guy .

Quote:
To which I got a rather Arrogant reply from the senior Sales consultant:
Quote:
Dear Mr Sunil ,
Mr Khader is trying to do his best in the deal
He is not in position to provide the details you have asked as he is still waiting for the July 2014 Scheme
toward underbody panel remain same
I don't find any arrogance in the reply except that the poor chap has missed writing his name at end of message maybe subsequent deeds of the dealership have made you think like this .

Quote:
being a Chartered Accountant and well aware of the process of Obtaining and repaying a Loan
the PER LAKH EMI details that you have sent DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE
Per Lac EMI is easier way to understand loans for most of general guys including me , how will this differ if they offer on some firm amount say 10 Lac or 15 Lac ? unless there is fixed subvention , can you please elaborate for benefits of layman like me

Quote:
Rejected the Floral Bouquet that was being offered during delivery as the entire process hasn't been Pleasurable.
Quote:
sheer coincidence or karma, the VIN ends as 11166 - which totals to 15, the Day my baby was Born !
Please , this is your Car now & going by your thoughts on Karma don't disregard your possession . Hope you have gone to some temple .

Quote:
have already Contacted BMW India in this Regard; and BMW Better turn me into a satisfied Customer soon
Please give them some reasonable time , in my opinion you should find some amicable solution .

Last edited by Turbanator : 5th August 2014 at 22:31.
Turbanator is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th August 2014, 09:43   #8
Senior - BHPian

Dear Sunil

Wouldn't it have been more prudent to walk out of BMW and explore competitors.

Only fear/concern is if the showroom high handedness is so intense even at the time of buying, what expectations do you have in after sales.

Horrid experience. Guess the purchase of my Wagon R, at almost 1/10th of the Beemer was such a joy that I have recommended two friends who purchased from this showroom and my next purchase too would definitely be from the same showroom and same brand(I had been a staunch non believer for MS prior to this having owned Fiat and Ford earlier).
Old 6th August 2014, 10:20   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Really sad to hear your experience. It is really pathetic to face such issues in a 30L vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
I'll say this again and again, Navnit motors are crooks and the worst dealership network ever. Just due to this issue we sold our office 5 series. They are so shameless that they won't bother even if you beg, plead or even yell at them

BMW and all the other brands that deal with them will get 30% more sales if they start appointing others!

Please send a consumer court notice, that is the only option that would work.
jaggu Here it is a formal legal Notice to Navnit! this must be the fastest Legal notice to be received even before 48 Hours of Delivery -----> Delivery of Defective X1.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Sunil RJ

Might be they have got this car from some other branch , I don't think Chennai to Manglore can take 15 Days

Few things in your complaint ,

Is this 2013 Model Year Car , if yes then chances of rust are there most likely due to open parking . They should have cleaned this up or replaced parts . I recollect Dealer in Chandigarh replacing Brake Pads /Rotors of few 2011 6 series Cars that they sold 2 Year later at large discounts . Scratches on alloys should never have been there and you must demand new alloys .

these figures looks wrong - 2170 X 36 is less than a Lac & so is 1442 X 60 & so 1147X84

These calculations are wrong , don't know if you realised his mistake & wanted to take a consent on some oversight or error by sales guy .

I don't find any arrogance in the reply except that the poor chap has missed writing his name at end of message maybe subsequent deeds of the dealership have made you think like this .

Per Lac EMI is easier way to understand loans for most of general guys including me , how will this differ if they offer on some firm amount say 10 Lac or 15 Lac ? unless there is fixed subvention , can you please elaborate for benefits of layman like me

Please , this is your Car now & going by your thoughts on Karma don't disregard your possession . Hope you have gone to some temple .

Please give them some reasonable time , in my opinion you should find some amicable solution .
@ turbanator : in response to the first para of your query: Please read the letter entirely. The Senior Sales Consultant said 'All BMW's Sold from this Dealership were rusted'; They didn't want to acknowledge the fact that there was rust, and they would rectify / clean it*

as regards Calculations: No I had already availed of finance from my Bank. But to provide Wrong Info on the EMI,; specially after consulting the F&I head of Navnit Motors is misleading.

in response to your observation on arrogance: No. He has even been arrogant to the Manager of my Bank; he told her 'if you want hypothecation to be noted on the Registration Book, you need to request me to send the form to you; and /or send your person to the showroom to collect the papers and return them back. after the first drubbing from BMW India, he called up the Bank and apologised. now coming to me, he said "To Simplify the understanding of Loan details We have sent you the PER LAKH EMI with the present Interest rate provided by BMW FS" probably the Line didn't get repeated or is hidden in the attached PDF

The EMI explanation: Per lac EMI is easier to understand no doubt provided the figures are correct. in my case the figures were way off the Mark. if i had jumped the gun and gone ahead with the per Lakh EMI given by the sales consultant, wouldn't they ask me to make a higher down payment ? in such a situation how would i arrange for funds on a short Notice ? for Instance, in the same case i said 15L downpayment, 25L Loan. based on the EMI calculation you would have arranged 15L. when the loan got sanctioned they would have said, the downpayment needs to be 25L. then what would you have done ?. since you would have paid the booking amount of 3 Lakhs, a cancellation would result in a deduction of 30,000 towards cancellation charges

Visit to Temple: well i don't disregard my possession. I treat my cars very well. the anger is on the dealership and not the car for it is a fine machine and I'm loving every moment in it. as far as visiting a temple is concerned, i don't think a car needs blessings. its the driver who needs Blessings so that he drives safely

Give Navnit Reasonable time: Please see the X3 experience. till date it has never been sorted out. they care two hoots to customers once they have delivered the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabchak View Post
Dear Sunil

Wouldn't it have been more prudent to walk out of BMW and explore competitors.

Only fear/concern is if the showroom high handedness is so intense even at the time of buying, what expectations do you have in after sales.

Horrid experience. Guess the purchase of my Wagon R, at almost 1/10th of the Beemer was such a joy that I have recommended two friends who purchased from this showroom and my next purchase too would definitely be from the same showroom and same brand(I had been a staunch non believer for MS prior to this having owned Fiat and Ford earlier).
Nope it wouldn't as the competitors are worse in this segment. Audi which belongs to the VAG group and in Mangalore they haven't even allowed genuine warranty replacements nor have they been able to fix any issues during the warranty period.

secondly The car is a fine car, excellent craftsmanship. Since the issue has been escalated to the President of BMW India, they have taken personal interest and whipped Navnit in such a manner that Navnit will never be able to wriggle out. if the Manufacturer was indifferent, it would have been a different issue altogether.

thirdly, someone needs to take a plunge and try to set things right. being out of the system and expecting someone to take action and set things right is not possible.

Last edited by Sunilrj : 6th August 2014 at 10:26.
Sunilrj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th August 2014, 12:05   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post

thirdly, someone needs to take a plunge and try to set things right. being out of the system and expecting someone to take action and set things right is not possible.
@Sunil

Very well said. It is a brave effort and commendable too.

Wish you the very best for your X1 and would look forward to a detailed ownership review.
Also glad to see that the BMW top management is taking personal interest to ensure you stay with the brand and stay happy!!
arnabchak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2014, 12:22   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabchak View Post
@Sunil

Very well said. It is a brave effort and commendable too.

Wish you the very best for your X1 and would look forward to a detailed ownership review.
Also glad to see that the BMW top management is taking personal interest to ensure you stay with the brand and stay happy!!
Bought a Skoda in 2012 and then contacted the top Management regarding service Concerns. The service issues in Mangalore have been 95% resolved

Bought a Fiat in 2009 and Wrote to Tata-Fiat about the issues faced in service and i got a very good response and excellent service.

so now its time for Navnit to pull up their socks!
Old 6th August 2014, 12:30   #12
Senior - BHPian

I would not have brought a Rs10L car with so many issues, and here you are having spent so much, yet still took delivery of the defective car? why would you want to further spoil the new car buying experience by buying one which is not in perfect shape? Sorry, but this just does not make any sense to me.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2014, 12:41   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I would not have brought a Rs10L car with so many issues, and here you are having spent so much, yet still took delivery of the defective car? why would you want to further spoil the new car buying experience by buying one which is not in perfect shape? Sorry, but this just does not make any sense to me.
well till i had done the PDI on 30th July, only rusting of some underbody parts was observed. this could be rectified by either replacing the parts or by treating them with the underbody corrosion treatment gel.

however when i went to take delivery on 4th at 3.00 pm, the chips were noticed on the Alloywheels and the multiple scratches on the rear hatch glass; which were missing during the PDI on 30th. so definitely Navnit had done something.

also the dealer had hurriedly paid the RTO DD for Life time Tax at 13:53 Hrs of 4th August and refused to cancel delivery stating that registration was already made in my name . if i were to refuse delivery, they wouldn't refund the money paid to the RTO and also if they did refund they would take a long time for the same, by which time i would have been paying interest/EMI on the loan or losing interest on the Money which was used to buy the car, which otherwise would have been in FD's. since apart from these issues, the car was fine after due diligence and taking all precautions like mentioning the defects on the delivery note and getting it acknowledged by the dealer i took delivery.

also I'm sure you wouldn't inspect the car minutely at the time of delivery like i did putting it up on a hoist in a well lit area. if you had bought a car, and observed some issues the next morning, even then the dealer would have said it happened when in your custody and refuse a refund. am i right ?
Old 7th August 2014, 09:49   #14
Senior - BHPian

While taking delivery of both my Fortuner and Superb as also my Harley Davidson, I had clearly instructed the dealerships in writing that I reserve the right to refuse the vehicle if I do not find it in proper condition that is 100% to my liking at the time of delivery. Also that they should not proceed for any RTO registrations/Insurance till I have taken delivery. So I find it hard to understand why a highly technical person like you missed this point. I would never have taken delivery of such a vehicle and avoided all this litigation.
dkaile is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th August 2014, 10:09   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear sunilrj - I am not surprised. I just purchased my first ever brand new car. Please see my thread, it is still in the Assembly Line section. Just don't pay anything at all till you see the actual vehicle and then if you like it, pay and get out of the place fast. If the dealer disagrees, don't buy, period! This is the only way. Otherwise, this is India. Nobody really cares!

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks