Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2014, 09:07   #1
BHPian

Manish Automobiles MASS - Wazirabad, Gurgaon

Went to Manish Automobiles, a Maruti Authorized Service Center, on the recommendation of my mech in Pune who said this place had a mech knowledgeable on the Gypsy. Was right on that point.

Overall decent work on the car itself - no complaints there.

But having spent 2 days at the workshop was uncomfortable with their systems. They overinvoice all customers on virtually everything - and generally deny a bill for work done - I was denied a bill for my third visit.

Most shocking - i saw parts from a Wagon R left behind for service being pulled out and swapped into another car that had pulled in! Saw the exact same thing next day with Alto seats!

I may still go there - but I am not leaving my car behind!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 5th September 2014 at 20:31. Reason: 'Delhi thing' sounds prejudiced. Let's avoid comments like this please.
COUGAR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2014, 12:09   #2
BANNED

Re: Manish Automobiles MASS - Wazirabad, Gurgaon

The said mechanic has no special knowledge of gypsy that other MASS mechanics don't have. It's true a few offroaders (a member of terrain tigers, i guess, with a green gypsy) get the work done on their gypsies from them, but it's routine service work, no special mods are carried out by them. Any MASS can handle a gypsy for such works.

Personally, i found them too rude and money minded and as you yourself pointed out, some of their work practices are questionable.
I have better experience of another MASS, rajasthan motors, on sheetla mata mandir road, just before BPCL petrol pump. Just ask for Mr.S.K.Singh, he has worked/trained at maruti factory and is very knowledgeable person. The workshop might not be too fancy, but you would be satisfied with their work ethics and work done.

This manish automobiles is very near to my place (sec-56), but i still travel that extra 12-13 Km's to rajasthan motors, for any issues related to my zen or swift.
chaudh2s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2014, 18:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Manish Automobiles MASS - Wazirabad, Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUGAR View Post
W
But having spent 2 days at the workshop was uncomfortable with their systems. They overinvoice all customers on virtually everything - and generally deny a bill for work done - I was denied a bill for my third visit.

Most shocking - i saw parts from a Wagon R left behind for service being pulled out and swapped into another car that had pulled in! Saw the exact same thing next day with Alto seats!
No, you do not have to get used to such practices. Report this to Maruti immediately to prevent other owner being cheated.

Last edited by GTO : 9th September 2014 at 17:32. Reason: Quoted post edited
sourabhzen is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks