Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2006, 03:32   #1
BHPian

Issue With Automartindia

Hi I bought a Used Esteem from Automartindia.
The Car is Haryana Gurgaon Registered . When I bought the car I was told by the lying salesman that getting the registration on my name will not be a problem and that they will get it done in a weeks time. Though he incisted on giving a Local address proof for Gurgaon from a friend or relative as I stay in Delhi and do not have a address proof for Gurgaon and the car cannot be registered in Delhi .

Well it has been more than a month since I gave them address proof from Gurgaon ie a family friend's resident proof who has no issues if my RC shows his address and the guys from Automart have not been able to get the RC treansfered on my name.
Every time I call them they tell me its going to take 5-10 days more.
The recent explanation was that as the Address Proof is a care off address it is tacking time.

Well now I do not have a RC for the car. I dont know if the car can be transfered on my name or not. I dont know if they sold me a stolen car.

I am really confused what to do ? What are my options here?
Old 31st July 2006, 08:28   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhogalrajnish

Well now I do not have a RC for the car. I dont know if the car can be transfered on my name or not. I dont know if they sold me a stolen car.

I am really confused what to do ? What are my options here?

You should be aware of the rules and regulations. Register the car in your own address and not others. You cannot expect redress if you both were conniving to bend the rules

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks