Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2006, 07:26   #46
Senior - BHPian

New update about my SWIFT VXI crystal gold color, I had issued legal notice few months back and they had attended my car imrpoved pickup, jerky feeling inside the car was fixed too, but unfortunately within few weeks every issue is back.. I used genuine petrol always (speed) as recomanded by MUL engineers (they said i can use any premium petrol to swift). Yesterday I gave them 5 days time to compensate me or change my car, refund. They said they will attend my car tomorrow, I will update every one on that, About my back bumper different color I am 100% sure BIMAL auto agency @ Bangalore or MUL have changed my rear bumper before they sold me the car. I had checked with many car experts, I didn't tell them anything they told me right away rear bumper changed, vehicle gives jerks might be oil pump some other related problem.

Its very unfortunate car of the year is slowly becoming disappointment of the year, I can see many swift on sale in Bangalore except few selling since they reloacte, but most of the people who sell mainly becauce they are disappointed by swift.

Ravi.
Old 15th August 2006, 17:21   #47
BHPian

Is FIAT Improving ?

After reading thru this thread, I'm surprised that marutis have so many problems !!
I've been using my Palio ELX for last 4 years. The ONLY sound that I used to get from my car which obviously irritated me was the Parcel Tray .... I complained about it to Service, which they "fixed". The noise came back after a couple of months. This time I fixed it myself with a foam piece. Since I've hardly had any problems .. The money spent on the car till date, apart from regular service, is around 6000 Rs. :
Exhaust Muffler - 4750.00
Reverse Lever on the Gear Stick - 735.00
Wiper-fluid container (was leaking) - 600.00

The car is done 30,000 kms till date is is virtually problem-free !! The Service from Anuroop Hyderabad is good. No comlaints till date on service too !! Probably coz they are neglegible on volumes as compared to Marutis.
Old 16th August 2006, 10:44   #48
Senior - BHPian

As usual, there is lot of pressure to meet delivery deadlines / promises. People were moving to Getz, seeing 6 month waiting times. So in hurry, always many glitches bound to be there. I bet that today's swifts will be much better in terms of QC.

Most Viewed