Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2017, 10:00   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Repainted Duster sold as brand new by Renault South Delhi (M/s Sprint Cars, Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
Kshitizag,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Can you please help me with the email address of Sumit Sawhney, as I need it for an issue with my Renault Car.

Regards,
I have sent you a PM and also the name of After Sales Manager for Maharashtra. You will get a call probably from Renault's Customer Support guy based in Gurgaon. It will not be more than a diplomatic conversation.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2017, 14:14   #47

Re: Repainted Duster sold as brand new by Renault South Delhi (M/s Sprint Cars, Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Kshitizag please update the thread regarding the current status of your problem. It is helpful for a large number of other members and non members to know of the outcome of such issues so that they can gain some insight and avoid the same themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Any update with the case?

What is the current status? The thread needs an update as you haven't got back since long. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrig View Post
Kshitizag - Can we have an update on the resolution you have been provided?

I'm sure there must be many who have been following the thread and are wondering what happened next.

Look forward to your inputs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
I was quite sympathetic with the raw deal that our fellow member had been given and was as others, anxious to know the outcome. Quite a lot of members have invested their time and given yeoman advise on this issue. Since there has been no update from the OP since November 2014, one would be curious, if not concerned, as to what had finally transpired and as to why OP has maintained silence on this subject?

It is not that Kshitizag has not been visiting this forum since Nov 2014. Far from it. The least one would expect from a fellow member is the courtesy of thanking all who contributed and closing the subject with the outcome.
First of all really sorry for the long delay in my reply.

Firstly I would like to thank each one of you for your valuable inputs/suggestions due to which I could mutually resolve the issue with the dealer.

As pointed out by GTO at the onset the dealer offered some sweeteners after multiple round of negotiations.

Due to confidentiality clause by the dealer I can not disclose on public forum the resolution provided to me by the dealer. The issue was sorted to my satisfaction.

Most Viewed