Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2004, 14:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Maruti service center

Hi guys

Can anyone please tell me which Maruti service center is the best? I tried Sagar automobiles but found them to be too expensive. Then i tried Prithvi Motors but they seem very unprofessional.

Has anyone tried GMW in Koramangala? I had gone there for some small repair and they have these two huge racks filled with trophies etc. Dunno wot the trophies were won for. But i found the collection to be impressive. But they were also the ones who told me that the bridgestone donuts would cost me 2100 for the zen, which is a bit higher than what i have read here.

Is there any other reliable service station that i can use?

Amitoj
Old 24th November 2004, 17:59   #2
BHPian

I've been looking for a recommended service center for my Zen here in Mumbai. While most seem to suggest Vitesse at Prabhadevi, I can't help thinking that they'll slap me with a huge 5-7k bill at the end of the day for things that I know nothing about.

If anyone has had any (good / bad) experiences with Vitesse at Prabhadevi, I'd like to know as my Z is due for a good servicing..

- Aalaap
Old 24th November 2004, 19:18   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] But they were also the ones who told me that the bridgestone donuts would cost me 2100 for the zen, which is a bit higher than what i have read here.
Service stations will always charge a bit higher than the road-retail prices you hear at Team-BHP. Thats no excuse to ignore this service station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

If anyone has had any (good / bad) experiences with Vitesse at Prabhadevi, I'd like to know as my Z is due for a good servicing..
You can have my stamp on these guys. Have used the Vitesse at prabhadevi for 4 years (My Esteem). Have always walked away with a smile. They are far superior to any of the Honda service stations I have seen so far.

GTO
Old 24th November 2004, 19:21   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Nov. 24 2004,16:48)]Service stations will always charge a bit higher than the road-retail prices you hear at Team-BHP.
Why is that?
Old 24th November 2004, 20:00   #5
Team-BHP Support

I use Mandovi off Double Road for my wife's 800. No hassles, reasonalbe service. Sometimes they do not even charge me for bumper adjustments etc
Old 25th November 2004, 00:05   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (amitoj @ Nov. 24 2004,11:46)]Has anyone tried GMW in Koramangala? I had gone there for some small repair and they have these two huge racks filled with trophies etc. Dunno wot the trophies were won for. But i found the collection to be impressive. But they were also the ones who told me that the bridgestone donuts would cost me 2100 for the zen, which is a bit higher than what i have read here.
Sanjay Agarwal (Rally Star champion) is the owner of GMW in Koramangala. That's the reason you saw so many trophies there.
He's a very close friend of mine but that shouldn't be the reason for you to go there. However you should talk to Sanjay, check out if you're comfortable with him. There's a difference between a car owner and a car lover. Sanjay believes in that and takes enough interest for the second type.

Regarding your tyre price, I suggest you buy them from the shop outside. It'll be always higher in a service centre.
Old 11th December 2009, 15:29   #7
BHPian

Any suggesions for a good Authorised Maruthi service center which is close to Jayamahal or Fazer Town?

Most Viewed