Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2015, 18:09   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bhatti Motors, Nerul: Refusing to sell Tata spares over the counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu33 View Post
On second note , i would recommend you buying the wiper blades online from below link.
http://www.tolexo.com/hella-dynaedge...-18-48334.html

I have used HELLA DYNAEDGE on my Manza , they are super silent and super smooth.
Although slightly expensive but i found them to be worth the difference.
(i had purchased them from Snapdeal, but now out of stock there, so recommending the above link of tolexo.com , i have no experience of ordering from them)
OT: Kindly stay away from Tolexo - had a very bad experience with them. Ordered an item which they said will be shipped in 3-5 days, waited fpr two week, but still there was no update from them. I called up the customer care department and they said they will need two more week's to arrange the item (which was still showing up in their site as in stock and will be shipped in 3-5 days). They did not even apologized for the delay and did not said anything when I asked them to cancel the order. Good thing that I opted for COD.

They took 3 days to come back for a question posted to their official twitter handle.

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th June 2015, 20:12   #17
BHPian

Quote:

I have successfully got the Tata logo caps for my alloy wheels(keeps falling off)on numerous occasions.
In fact last time VIJAY AUTO-Vasai was so courteous that they home delivered them since the Job Supervisor stays nearby. )

I had a better experience at Fortune Motors' ASC down the road. They sell parts over the counter without a job card despite being an ASC. Looks like people with long term vision run the place.

Bhatti's attitude was sheer pettiness rather than anything else. All kudos to Fortune and Vijay Auto.

Thanks for the Hella reco, Madhu. I'll check them out.

Last edited by anilp : 15th June 2015 at 20:27.
Old 15th June 2015, 21:27   #18
BHPian

Quote:
to be worth the difference.
(i had purchased them from Snapdeal, but now out of stock there, so recommending the above link of tolexo.com , i have no experience of ordering from them)
OT: Stay away from Tolexo. I ordered a set of door garnishes for my elite i 20. Three weeks later, after much follow up they just closed the transaction. They are the worst
Old 16th June 2015, 15:35   #19
BHPian

Update: Bhatti Motors calls up to apologize. Offers to sell spares.

It's really sad that the rod from HQ has to fall before they learn how to treat customers.
anilp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th June 2015, 18:15   #20
BHPian

This has been a practice at all Tata Motors service centres. The job card is needed to maintain the history of the car. I had bought a headlight for my Vista almost 2 years back and had to get a job card opened for buying one. However they didn't charge me any labour since I made it clear that I was buying one as spare and would not be using it any time soon. I am aware that at one point in time you could buy spare over the counter but times have changed.
Out of curiosity - Is there any reason why you wanted to buy wipers from the service station? There are better & cheaper options available outside, why bother then?
Old 16th June 2015, 20:35   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post
The job card is needed to maintain the history of the car. I had bought a headlight for my Vista almost 2 years back and had to get a job card opened for buying one. However they didn't charge me any labour since I made it clear that I was buying one as spare and would not be using it any time soon. I am aware that at one point in time you could buy spare over the counter but times have changed.
Bhatti Motors made it clear that a new job card will be opened, and labour charged as per standard rate. I guess I had a different experience there.

Job card opening is not necessary. Fortune Cars, Nerul, the Tata ASC around half a km away from Bhatti sells spares without the need to open a job card.

I had gone to Fortune yesterday after the "great treatment" at Bhatti. Fortune has a great crowd of customer-friendly people. On the other hand, Bhatti is still used to their old days of selling trucks!

I decided to pick up the wiper blade since Bhatti was on the way, and the blade rubber was coming off. Otherwise I prefer to buy spares from Imperial Motors in Bombay which is Tata's authorised distributor. Also, the newer wiper blades are made by Bosch which are better than the earlier OEM lots.
anilp is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks