Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2015, 15:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

VST Motors, Chennai: Moves Tata to smaller showroom, takes Mercedes-Benz franchise

Learnt that VST Motors has been appointed as the second Mercedes-Benz dealer in Chennai.

The Mercedes-Benz showroom of VST will be located in the same building which used to house the Tata Motors franchise on Mount Road.

VST has moved the Tata franchise to a much smaller outlet in T.Nagar, Chennai, with space barely enough to park three cars inside!

Apparently the relocated Tata showroom space was acquired by VST, from a Tata commercial vehicle dealer, ACT, who used to sell the SCV range of TML from the same outlet.
arjab is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2015, 23:37   #2
BHPian

Tata needs to locate its dealerships at places which are accessible and catch the eye of customers. I was looking for a hatchback and visited every non premium brand show room. The only Tata showroom I could locate and recognise was the one at Velachery because I visit Velachery often. I live in Porur which is on the western edge of the city and most showrooms are located in a cluster on Mount Road. I don't remember noticing VST motor showrooms on Mount Road. Anyway the ambiance of most Tata showrooms don't catch your attention.
Old 14th October 2015, 13:48   #3
BHPian

New Mercedes Showroom opened up in Chennai a few weeks ago near Spencer's plaza on Mount road.
VST Motors, Chennai: Moves Tata to smaller showroom, takes Mercedes-Benz franchise-imageuploadedbyteambhp1444810715.924390.jpg

Last edited by thatsdileep : 14th October 2015 at 13:49.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks