Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2010, 11:12   #76
BHPian

The Shell petrol pump in Raidurg is operational unlike the Begumpet and Habsiguda ones. Just missed it as I didn't want to take chances while returning to Pune and hence filled in IOC pump at Dilshuknagar.
Got a milage of 18.71. With 50% A/C and a traffic snarl of 3 Kms before reaching Indapur on the way to Pune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
ah.. damn. Thanks man! This will help next time.

New to the city, will be here for 2 years I guess
Old 16th November 2010, 14:42   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
ah.. damn. Thanks man! This will help next time.

New to the city, will be here for 2 years I guess
Well, your handle still shows that you are in Mumbai!

Remember, the Shell bunk at Raj Bhavan Rd opens at 8 am and closes at 830 pm.
Old 30th November 2010, 16:44   #78
BHPian

Went to the Shell Pump in Gachibowli and was mighty impressed. This was the first time I visited any Shell pump and was thrilled with the level of service and the people there . I'm signing up as their regular customer now. Highly recommended
Old 30th November 2010, 17:31   #79
BHPian

I had gone for a fillup at the Shell pump in Gachibowli a few weeks ago. The first thing the pump lady did was place a big yellow sign saying STOP in front of my car. This was before anybody even talked with me what I want to get done. I initially got scared thinking why is she blocking my way. Maybe that was to stop me from running away after I hear their price, I thought!

But the rest of the experience was very pleasant and this pump comes quite recommended to all, except for the initial 'fear factor'
Old 30th November 2010, 18:12   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilguy View Post
The first thing the pump lady did was place a big yellow sign saying STOP in front of my car.
haha.. happened to me too. I filled their premium petrol which was 64.45/l
Old 17th February 2011, 17:01   #81
BHPian

Re: Best Petrol Pump and Maruti Authorised Center in Hyderabad

HI Guys, Any clue for best and reliable MASS in hyderabad at present, I would like to get my Esteem Valves adjusted along with timing.
Old 2nd August 2011, 15:54   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, same question as by @moster2

Need a good, reliable MASS in city center. Cousin has just moved from BLR to HYD, and needs to get his 20k servicing for his Swift LDi
Old 28th November 2011, 11:58   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Guys, same question as by @moster2

Need a good, reliable MASS in city center. Cousin has just moved from BLR to HYD, and needs to get his 20k servicing for his Swift LDi
Hi Condor and Monster2 - please let me know from where you guys got your Maruti serviced...I need to get my Swift serviced soon.

Did you find any good service station close to Hi-tech city?

Can anybody please provide feedback on Serwell Automobiles, which is near Kukatpally?
Old 28th November 2011, 17:02   #84
BHPian

I regularly fill up at HP pump opposite the BHEL main gate, called Sri Mallikarjuna Service station.
I fill up from here while entering and exit from Hyd on each of my Pune-Hyd-Pune trips.
Its a 24hrs open station.
I filled at 1.00 or 2.00am two to three times.
People are very curteous and also ask you to check zero before filling.
Old 23rd July 2014, 11:43   #85

Hi guys..

Bumping up an old thread.

1) I want to get my Alto K10 serviced as there is a long drive ahead of me.

There is a lot of knocking - not sure if it is something to do with the air filter or with the petrol I fill up at either the pump beside the Hitech-Kukatpally flyover or the one opposite Hotel Lemon Tree.

I have serviced my car at 4 different places so far. First service at Varun Begumpet since I bought my car there - they messed with the clutch play. The ride was fine though. The second one at Gem Kondapur - the best service ever done. Everything was smooth after getting the car. The third at Sai Motors, Bala Nagar - the worst. Took my car in the morning and kept me waiting till 8 in the night (on a promise of 4 PM extended 30 min every time I called them). Moreover they put their stickers all over the car. The latest service was done at New Mars. Although the service appeared fine, they broke my number plate (which I failed to notice when I receive the car) and as time went I started noticing increasing dust in the car. Doubt if some insulation has been messed up. May be it is not do with servicing there, but I do not have any other event to compare with.

2) Also plan to get some body and interior work done.

I am wondering whether to get the OEM seats removed or enhanced. I had driven to Pune 2 years back (the Kolhapur-Pune stretch was under construction) and the ride was back breaking. Any recommendations on the seat type and upholsterers in Hyderabad. I read through the many threads on the topic and went blank on Hyderabad.

And for body work - a couple of dents and scratches - any recommendations?

Best

Tom
Old 23rd July 2014, 12:22   #86
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompope84 View Post
Hi guys..

Bumping up an old thread.

1) I want to get my Alto K10 serviced as there is a long drive ahead of me.

There is a lot of knocking - not sure if it is something to do with the air filter or with the petrol I fill up at either the pump beside the Hitech-Kukatpally flyover or the one opposite Hotel Lemon Tree.

2) Also plan to get some body and interior work done.
The best place to buy Fuel in Hyderabad is the Civil supply bhavan's Petrol pump. This is a Government owned pump. Quality and quantity is not at all compromised. Rest all bunks are the same. They fill less fuel. Exceptions being shell. Even Essar Pump in Gachibowli doesnt deliver exact fuel. my observation.

Comming to repairs. You better stick to a single workshop. And you will find hell of difference when you visit the same service next time. I had a very bad opinion about Sai in the begining, but if i take my car over there now, they will provide the best service in short time. Reason? Regular visits. That's it . Pricing is something where i am not at all satisfied. Also they do cheat customers

How much did your car clock? When do you feel your car knocking? which fuel do you use? when was the car last serviced?

Old 23rd July 2014, 12:41   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
The best place to buy Fuel in Hyderabad is the Civil supply bhavan's Petrol pump. This is a Government owned pump. Quality and quantity is not at all compromised. Rest all bunks are the same. They fill less fuel. Exceptions being shell. Even Essar Pump in Gachibowli doesnt deliver exact fuel. my observation.

Comming to repairs. You better stick to a single workshop. And you will find hell of difference when you visit the same service next time. I had a very bad opinion about Sai in the begining, but if i take my car over there now, they will provide the best service in short time. Reason? Regular visits. That's it . Pricing is something where i am not at all satisfied. Also they do cheat customers

How much did your car clock? When do you feel your car knocking? which fuel do you use? when was the car last serviced?
My car is 2 years old. Clocked 15682 as of today. The car knocks mostly during gear shifts - most prominently during 2nd to 3rd. Had a similar issue with my Toyota Corolla. The air filter was at fault.
Old 2nd February 2016, 18:50   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Can anyone direct me to a good MASS around Lingampally? I have to take my WR for the 30k service. I need good workmanship as I need to get the rear tyre camber issue sorted out.

Adding my bit, I reside near Citizen hospital and commute daily to Hitec City area. I have been regularly filling at the HP petrol pump which falls just before UOH and the FE has been consistently good. I tried the Reliance petrol bunk twice recently, which has reopened between Patancheru and Lingampally. I found a marginal increase in the FE but no change in engine behaviour. Perhaps, the HP was already good.
Old 3rd February 2016, 09:39   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Can anyone direct me to a good MASS around Lingampally? I have to take my WR for the 30k service. I need good workmanship as I need to get the rear tyre camber issue sorted out.

Adding my bit, I reside near Citizen hospital and commute daily to Hitec City area. I have been regularly filling at the HP petrol pump which falls just before UOH and the FE has been consistently good. I tried the Reliance petrol bunk twice recently, which has reopened between Patancheru and Lingampally. I found a marginal increase in the FE but no change in engine behaviour. Perhaps, the HP was already good.
Try GEM motors at Ashok Nagar. They have recently opened a Service center there.
Old 4th March 2016, 15:29   #90
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseVijay View Post
Try GEM motors at Ashok Nagar. They have recently opened a Service center there.
Hi Vijay,

I am planning to take my car tomorrow for the service. Do I need to take an appointment before going? Is it very crowded? Any references available for ease of work?

TIA,
Ashis

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks